GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Busted!

Busted!

Yesterday we all saw how players of Assassins clan claimed that they didn't fake fame and they ''just used arts'' and now by luck I was able to bust them. Their previous week's leader Sniper, who is now leader of Burn (Assassins fake clan) suggested me fake fames, if I agree making alliance with them. So now in my opinion we all know now that they are a bunch of cheaters and liars. Even if this isn't enough to ban them, (which I find unfair because fake fame+last week's unreal activity points of player Sniper should be enough for banning) at least we all know now that they still did faking to boost their clan. ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
*Little update, Sniper is again in Assassins
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Are you stupid?
are you stupid ? Sniper is my little bro with 11 years old, and he was just trolling at your ugly face.
u really think ASSASSIN need to ally with "immortals" ?
he just doesnt like u, like everyone else here.
you better grow up and talk with assassin managers instead of talking with 11 years old. ( The-Avenger , Dog11 and _unleashed_ )
ARAB FIGHTERS FAKED, thats why they get banned, ASSASSIN WORKED HARD, thats why they are not BANNED
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

are you stupid ? Sniper is my little bro with 11 years old, and he was just trolling at your ugly face.
u really think ASSASSIN need to ally with "immortals" ?
he just doesnt like u, like everyone else here.
you better grow up and talk with assassin managers instead of talking with 11 years old. ( The-Avenger , Dog11 and _unleashed_ )
ARAB FIGHTERS FAKED, thats why they get banned, ASSASSIN WORKED HARD, thats why they are not BANNED

No need to insult and be childish. And talking to you isn't leading anywhere, you just insult and spam like 11 y/o. ☺ But we shall see in the future how your HARD WORK escalates ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him