GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

When will fakers be stopped?

When will fakers be stopped?
Is fake fighting a must now to level up? Nobody is banned, it happens throughout the day. I saw TopClass go from lvl 16 to 20 in 3 days. He was Fighting the same opponents at 23:00 - 04:00. Ironically when no more than 20 people were online.
Is faking ok now? Everyone is doing it constantly, not including me. But for me, to level up with 15k exp left, (being at the halfway point) its taken me 3 days of win/loss constantly; yet still haven’t leveled up yet (and I win quite a bit). I have been Spending cash on loss, rearming constantly... meanwhile others just coast off faking and get free items without even paying for it.
My question is, has gunrox stopped banning fakers because of the number of players left? How is it fair that I charge 30-40$ for 3 levels when they get all their armaments for free and XP by predetermined matches won through faking...
The anti fake additions are nice, but it hasn’t solved the problem completely.
I love this game, but I feel like being an honest player these days is a crutch, and I hate to watch everyone pass me by. (This applies to many players, but some are still true to game)
Is there anything being done to solve this problem?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Same thing applies with clan’s fake fames. I see this week arab fighters have over 2k points and assassins have over 4k points. I’ve been trying to find real fames whole week and barely got 1500 points, and they come and do this in one night. Yes admins made it so that you can’t use kamikaze accounts for fast fame, but as I understand, if you wait some minutes, you can still fake points. Are they gonna ban fakers or remove clan abilities so they would stop?
But to me looks like admins and moderators only care about swearwords and mobile updates, other than that, they won’t care what’s going on in the game. People are faking and stealing in the game and they don’t do anything about it.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
The only way to completely stop fake fames is not remove fames altogether. Do you want us to remove fames?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

The anti fake additions are nice, but it hasn’t solved the problem completely.
I love this game, but I feel like being an honest player these days is a crutch, and I hate to watch everyone pass me by. (This applies to many players, but some are still true to game)
Is there anything being done to solve this problem?

This is the kind of problem that cannot be solved, only reduced. With anti-fake updates we are making fakes harder and less likely, but they cannot be stopped completely, much like you cannot completely stop corruption in real life.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

The only way to completely stop fake fames is not remove fames altogether. Do you want us to remove fames?

From my point of view it would be a good idea, because some players just have a lot of time to play through all fake clans, to boost their clan, but I’m sure that if you remove fames, certain players would start protesting.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

why not bring back the old clan system where u level up the clan for extra hp / regen points etc. it was better that way
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think people dont like to fight against toxicity because they use many arts in fames. They lie many times, atleast in my experience..
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think people dont like to fight against toxicity because they use many arts in fames. They lie many times, atleast in my experience..

This isn’t even related with the topic. Arts or not, still it is not faking. Just annoying if u try to find real games and waste E and items for it when at the same time people just make 5min games and earn same points.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes

It would be great, The Assassins clan incident was a great example of how fames are broken now.
If someone fakes to farm meds and ammo, you could at least argue that he is doing it because of the prices of stuff and he is trying to survive in a game that he loves. But fakes for fame goes far beyond survival in gunrox, only players that already have cash and power in game does that, like Assassins did.
I suggest that the fames rewars should be merged on the outposts ranking rewards. Outposts are much more complex and challenger.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

This is the kind of problem that cannot be solved, only reduced. With anti-fake updates we are making fakes harder and less likely, but they cannot be stopped completely, much like you cannot completely stop corruption in real life.

I would say if there were enough moderators to monitor everything then nobody would dare to make a fake fight anymore, because the players then know that they would be banned immediately because the moderators see everything. there is actually less of a fake fights, but it could be a lot less
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

It would be great, The Assassins clan incident was a great example of how fames are broken now.
If someone fakes to farm meds and ammo, you could at least argue that he is doing it because of the prices of stuff and he is trying to survive in a game that he loves. But fakes for fame goes far beyond survival in gunrox, only players that already have cash and power in game does that, like Assassins did.
I suggest that the fames rewars should be merged on the outposts ranking rewards. Outposts are much more complex and challenger.

I agree with RCA in that
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I prefer the old gunrox system, where there was no fame or outpost 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him