GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I hope this is not considered fake

I hope this is not considered fake
Good thing that there was exp here. I fought Krypton who is 10 levels higher than me and good thing that there is exp.

At first I lost, but at least I got 200+ exp even if I am NAKED. What more if im armed??

Second game, im naked again and won!! I got 500+ exp.

What's my point?
My point is that I can go full arm and fight a naked lvl 45 or lvl 50 and I might even have a chance to win, and even if I lose, at least I am to get more than 200 exp.
Astor said that 0 exp for fakes only. But I win battles that are not fakes with 0 exp. This means that there is a rule. Unfortunately, Astor did not answer if what are these rules and I dont know why.
Well, next time I am to experience a 0 exp bug, I will printscreen here, even if he/she is not ENKORD
I hope the next time report a 0 exp bug, admin will take action.
The main point is this 0 exp will make gunrox less fun, meaning less players. Unlike this game with krypton where there is exp, which was FUN. I had FUN playing with Krypron, and I will have FUN playing with lvl 50's as well.
Edited 13 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
nice man,
1.000.000 more game and u will be lvl 50
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him