GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Congratz CRAZYBEEEEEE

*DELETED*
Congratz CRAZYBEEEEEE
Baniu um dos maiores fakers da história do gunrox!!!
Mesmo muitos invejosos dizendo que vc bani sem motivos, mostrou pra todos que vc é o cara!
Ponto positivo para CRAZYBEE!!!! nao deixou o garoto chegar na parte 5 de fakes kkkkkkkkkk muito bom, continue assim.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Baniu um dos maiores fakers da história do gunrox!!!
Mesmo muitos invejosos dizendo que vc bani sem motivos, mostrou pra todos que vc é o cara!
Ponto positivo para CRAZYBEE!!!! nao deixou o garoto chegar na parte 5 de fakes kkkkkkkkkk muito bom, continue assim.

It is english forum....
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

It is english forum....

Se quiser entender, use o tradutor... Eu uso e não reclamo ☺
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT U TALK ABOUT
first of all, as the dude said its english forum so respect that,
2nd, i got banned for no reason and i got the proofs!
him banning some1 who actually faked doesnt mean that he didnt ban other
innocent ones FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.
plus the disrepect and the inability to communicate and deal with the loyal gunrox community, by either racist stuff or literally calling people idiots.
re-concider what u're saying, u're just on his side cause he is ur friend or something.
few hours as i posted that post ^ crazybee replied with a, threat u could call it?
https://gyazo.com/88dd6e1d02ac2e2766dffcf545de535f?token=10c9d293506b81024bf9512fa132b11f
Edited 3 hours, 12 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him