GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

my last try

my last try
dear berserker, you know very well that I was one of the only Brazilians who spent a lot in the game... when I was robbed, instead of recovering and returning it to the owner, you simply banned it. ok, this is your world and we have been part of it, since 2009 I have been spending it in your world. I would like to request my email back, as I want to play as before, I will unban my account one more time... but for that, I need access, which I have full right to have again. ☺
if that's not possible, let me know, because that way I'll leave gunrox forever, and the money that could be yours will be from another game ( something I don't want because I love gunrox )
I look forward to your reply, and if possible, your help.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Look guys... henrique learned how to lie and sound educated at the same time!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
thanks for always commenting on my posts <3
it just says more how much fan you are mine <3
or must be fear right? afraid of the berserker to find out what you do behind the game ☺
the biggest account buyer gunrox has ever seen! 0 megas 0 / 0 games... we only know ''rca'' as an account buyer kkkk
if the rules were well applied around here, you would be one of the first to fall ☺
the famous ''I can't do the same, I'm going to buy the account'' 😁
sai do meu saco mané kkkkk frustrado de bosta! com 27 anos fica metade do dia online nesse lixo! toma vergonha na sua cara, com essa carinha feia cheia de barba.... sua mãe nao te ama cara, vc tem 0 ernings em qualquer jogo kkkkkkkkk. sai do muro zé buceta. lambão xD
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

thanks for always commenting on my posts <3
it just says more how much fan you are mine <3
or must be fear right? afraid of the berserker to find out what you do behind the game ☺
the biggest account buyer gunrox has ever seen! 0 megas 0 / 0 games... we only know ''rca'' as an account buyer kkkk
if the rules were well applied around here, you would be one of the first to fall ☺
the famous ''I can't do the same, I'm going to buy the account'' 😁
sai do meu saco mané kkkkk frustrado de bosta! com 27 anos fica metade do dia online nesse lixo! toma vergonha na sua cara, com essa carinha feia cheia de barba.... sua mãe nao te ama cara, vc tem 0 ernings em qualquer jogo kkkkkkkkk. sai do muro zé buceta. lambão xD

no hard feeling for henrique but
only u have right to get back ur acc? what about dani?... :-(
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

no hard feeling for henrique but
only u have right to get back ur acc? what about dani?... :-(

Yes everyone has the right
I think returning the account to the owner is much better than banning and leaving it with the thief
a simple task but to them it seems like hacking nasa 😝
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
actions have consequences :)
man u brought this up to your self, you sold your account for $ which is completely your choice and now you’re begging to have it back? idk man but i don’t think anyone can help you here
like, you robbing half of gunrox players doesn’t motivate anyone to help you either, including berserker, so if i were in your shoes i would just leave, that seems to be your only choice, also, gunrox will definitely be a better place without you so you don’t have to worry about that either, no offense
Edited 1 hour, 24 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
saviour is here !!

man u brought this up to your self, you sold your account for $ which is completely your choice and now you’re begging to have it back? idk man but i don’t think anyone can help you here

I CAN HELP , BUT MY FEES IS HIGH AS U ALL KNOW
:-)
AND IF HENRIQUE REALLY THINK HE GAVE A LOT OF TIME IN HIS MAIN ACCOUNT THAN I WILL CHARGE DOUBLE
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him