GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Well , New bugs daily .. (middmap spawn)

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

as you see here the picture is not taking on a full screen but ,
https://postimg.cc/tZNk7d2D
when i started my random match somehow i spawn in close to middle so he walked his unit to take a place in the map and what happened is he killed me from the 1st turn in the battle .
and thats cuz i spawned close mid to him and u know its lostbeach map so oppenents are close to each other.
that was a gg from 1st turn of him.
getting sad finding a bug everyday , while i hope its all get fixed next updates.
thankssss...

Reported by .

2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yup that happens to me too, but I didn't die. My opponent took almost half of my hp at his first turn. The bad thing is that it was my turtle unit and it did not have any turtle resistance.
It is also common in mega junkyard, where I almost died before my turn.
I suggest for an invisibility before the player's first turn. This means that as long as the player doesn't have his first turn yet, all his units cannot be damaged, poisoned, stunned, blinded.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Yup that happens to me too, but I didn't die. My opponent took almost half of my hp at his first turn. The bad thing is that it was my turtle unit and it did not have any turtle resistance.
It is also common in mega junkyard, where I almost died before my turn.
I suggest for an invisibility before the player's first turn. This means that as long as the player doesn't have his first turn yet, all his units cannot be damaged, poisoned, stunned, blinded.

Bad idea.. There is nothing wrong with what happened.. This guy is lvl 30 i find it very RAREEEE for him to die turn 1..
Not even in lvl 50's people die first turn
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
After the next update we will make some fixes
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him