GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Nothing in "units killed" appeared

Nothing in "units killed" appeared
Okay so I attack high levels with a goal to earn my soul courageous medal by killing at least one of the units. I attacked Mandarin[47] and I lost, but successfully killed one if his units.
Now good thing is I think that the 0 exp bug is fixed! As you can see, there was exp here. I assumed this since I havent been experiencing 0 exp lately. Although it is still unconfirmed since mods arent answering any of my bug reports.
Now going to my the reason I created this thread is to ask a question. As you can see in the first picture, there is nothing at "units killed". It's supposed to be "1", but nothing appeared. Here are my questions:
1) What does this mean?
2) Does this add up to the medals like soul courageous?
I hope my questions will be answered.

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Up

Answers?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Bro you sure have unique problems in this game xD be honest you just attack afk players and hope they wont come back and u get easy items and exp xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Up

Answer.

Mods, if you think this is a bug, just say so. All I need is clarification.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Edited 3 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

new stupid rules can stay, but at least they should give us the details right xD
but mods dont say what these new rules are plus they dont answer wether if its a bug or not.
No wonder gunrox can NEVER be popular. Administration is super bad xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
KHALID WAKE UP WE ARE UNBANNED IN FORUMS !!!!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

KHALID WAKE UP WE ARE UNBANNED IN FORUMS !!!!

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
YES LORD
[/QUOTE]
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha I love it
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
UPDATE: Zero exp bug still NOT FIXED
Also, asnwers??
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

UPDATE: Zero exp bug still NOT FIXED
Also, asnwers??

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk XD
more please
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk XD
more please

Dont worry my fans, I'll keep u all entertained at the same time telling truths about these admins xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Up
Any answers on what this is?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him