GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Another zero exp bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

So.. when I attack very high levels there is zero exp bug. Now there is another 0 exp bug at random.
I random battled iris[31]. We were both naked. Although he had kamikaze, which killed 1 of his own units, I am PRETTY SUPER SURE that I damaged him with my land mines and ak47. I killed TWO of his units even.
Anyway, please fix this bug. My exp should be around 200 but I got zero.

Reported by .

3 years ago Quote
dont you find it kind of stupid , that you have like 10 posts , all of them complaining about your missing 200 exp . . .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

dont you find it kind of stupid , that you have like 10 posts , all of them complaining about your missing 200 exp . . .

lmao 😂😂😂
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

still, a bug is a bug. I report because that's how much I want to help gunrox. A bug like this can make admin realize the flaws in their systems.
So.. berserker, astor, any updates about this bug?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

still, a bug is a bug. I report because that's how much I want to help gunrox. A bug like this can make admin realize the flaws in their systems.
So.. berserker, astor, any updates about this bug?

i think u are probably the only player who didnt get it yet,
its not a BUG , its made ON PURPOSE, to avoid people from faking,
you happened to be in that " BUG " scenario wont make them change their mind about it,
you should give up on your 200exps,
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

i think u are probably the only player who didnt get it yet,
its not a BUG , its made ON PURPOSE, to avoid people from faking,
you happened to be in that " BUG " scenario wont make them change their mind about it,
you should give up on your 200exps,

If it's not a bug, then let admin say it themselves. Then let them announce the new rule.
Since there is none, then this is a bug. Period. Therefore, as a good player, I report bugs.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him