GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

for the admins!!! Urgent!!!

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

today I accidentally found a way to crash the server. I recorded a video, have it saved, my idea was to post it on youtube, but knowing gunrox players, I know they will abuse it and copy it for sure.
So I'm waiting for mr berserker to come online and send it directly to him. ☺

Reported by .

2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks for the report, berserker is aware and this will be fixed ASAP. One of us will update once issue has been solved.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
He dont use it for help you and used this many times and taught another player, he should be punished...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
the video has already been delivered to the pistol, and the bug is easy to do, unfortunately
many players already know how to do it for the simple fact that it is easy.
now please don't say what you don't know... you help a lot by staying quiet, thank you and good night.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sounds like a hairy situation 😉 Also can we get the memorizor bug fixed and the lockout not being seen during game bug and the ignored players during game and also gold chest and also the evade bugs i know its alot of bugs but come on please
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
bug
Ammunition box bug too, after game i had 3 and open all, receive error message in red, re-logged in and my items for the ammunition box gone
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
So when will we finally wait for a fix ??:Сумасшедший::Сумасшедший:
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Server crashing is fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Fixed now
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him