GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 01-06-2022, 07:08 PM   #1
MIRES

Default Bug found when after game

After game ended i went to inventory to open my ammo box and recycle the item from it, after that I receive message via auto-send in the chat box in red words. I wonder what this means?

[03:02:48] Warning: Container changes ignored. Check your items please! (code:CMNCFO)
[03:02:51] Warning: Container changes ignored. Check your items please! (code:CMNCFO)

Have to re-log in to arrange my items. Anyone encounter this? It need to be fixed
MIRES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 10:33 AM   #2
aloalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRES View Post
After game ended i went to inventory to open my ammo box and recycle the item from it, after that I receive message via auto-send in the chat box in red words. I wonder what this means?

[03:02:48] Warning: Container changes ignored. Check your items please! (code:CMNCFO)
[03:02:51] Warning: Container changes ignored. Check your items please! (code:CMNCFO)

Have to re-log in to arrange my items. Anyone encounter this? It need to be fixed
Yes I've had this encounter a lot especially when recycling and renewing stacks of ammo happens a lot but I'm not too sure how to accurately reproduce it
Old 01-07-2022, 01:50 PM   #3
Argument

Lightbulb Yes I agree this is an problem need to be solved.

Dear Admin,

Please see this topic for more information.

The error that occurs is indeed a problem it need to be solved I experiencing it aswell.

Greets,

Melvin
Argument is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 05:07 PM   #4
berserker
Administrator

We need a way to reproduce it with 100% chance
berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 07:42 AM   #5
Argument

Smile Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
We need a way to reproduce it with 100% chance
There is only one thing to add to this subject thats the following.

This kind of error occurs only very often so not a lot of times. So basically there is something inside the gunrox game script probably a piece of code thats repeating or blocking something to manipulate and force the right code to make it work again.

Feel free to call me if you need help with bug research or code analysis I like to help free in the gunrox project to see it grow.

Btw very excited for the new coming updates

Greets,

Melvin
Argument is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 08:43 AM   #6
MIRES

I encounter it again every now and then.. i think it is something to do with stacking of ammunition ammos after game, it happens when i stack ammo for example making 20 ammos+ 30 ammos into 50 or 10+40 into 50, after that it bugged and I relog in, my ammo of 20 or 10 is gone, just left with the ammo that is not full 30/50 or 40/50, although i am not 100% sure or confirm it will bug after game but it is happening more often, it is not big of a problem but as it happens it need to be debugged, thanks anyone else too ?
MIRES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 12:44 PM   #7
aloalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRES View Post
I encounter it again every now and then.. i think it is something to do with stacking of ammunition ammos after game, it happens when i stack ammo for example making 20 ammos+ 30 ammos into 50 or 10+40 into 50, after that it bugged and I relog in, my ammo of 20 or 10 is gone, just left with the ammo that is not full 30/50 or 40/50, although i am not 100% sure or confirm it will bug after game but it is happening more often, it is not big of a problem but as it happens it need to be debugged, thanks anyone else too ?
Exactly how it happens with me(altho the error occurs only when I manually stack and recycle if I use memorizer error never occurs)
Old 01-21-2022, 09:38 AM   #8
astor
Super Moderator

must be fixed after the next update, thanks for report