GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox New updates ideas 7-4-2021

Gunrox New updates ideas 7-4-2021
I had the following ideas for an update in gunrox.

This is an option to have a wikipedia where all players in gunrox can find their answers to know anything about their questions thats gunrox in-game related.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Game mode setting... and abort button...

This must show a game mode for regular games only where you can choose the game to be a art game or not this will enable or disable the use of arts for a game to play. The reason behind this is to prevent people who lie to each other to improve the community and happiness.

This button you can click to see who is abort on a game, for example if you all want to abort a game and agreed on. The reason behind this is to prevent people doing stupid things and ruining for others so they might have lower chance to play again in the further games.
Also I had the idea to put an extra button for the trade channel where you can show all your items from your entire inventory.

This is meant for people who have big storage over 300 for example and have alot of arts or items they wanna show. so they dont need to click 300 times.
Ofcourse my pictures are not that perfect but its to give it an idea or example.
Edited 19 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
those things are really important to add i support it really mutch and i am sure others wants this as mutch as me i hope bers do as u said
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

those things are really important to add i support it really mutch and i am sure others wants this as mutch as me i hope bers do as u said

Thanks for your opinion feel free to bring also new ideas :-)
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
We should have some tournaments for only mobile users to see how good it really is and what can be done to make it better. Its really hard for beginners to play on mobile.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

We should have some tournaments for only mobile users to see how good it really is and what can be done to make it better. Its really hard for beginners to play on mobile.

Good question, but I think it wont happen since the game is based on a account with ip based adresses, however the mobile and other device of the gunrox game are equal on the same server. If they would do this it wont be in balance anymore, and too much work to re-create 2 different gunroxes.
But dont expect too much out of it who knows in the future perhaps someday. ☺
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Alien armor art (Special and Unique)
Today I created a new special and unique armor art... the effect is just an idea its about the armor and the green colour.

Wondering what you guys think about it.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
It would be cool if it sounded like your footsteps were walking on sand in Lost Beach, snow footsteps on Ice Valley, grass sounds on Beginers-clover-mystic, and the current sound on junk+memo since those are concrete
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

It would be cool if it sounded like your footsteps were walking on sand in Lost Beach, snow footsteps on Ice Valley, grass sounds on Beginers-clover-mystic, and the current sound on junk+memo since those are concrete

Really great idea hope admin will like it aswell !🙄
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
go for the idea u told us today because its useful that u put all prices of all arts
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Today I created a new special and unique armor art... the effect is just an idea its about the armor and the green colour.

Wondering what you guys think about it.

this is bad bro i am sorry to say that but there is no gun that make 0 damage.. they cant do that or they should make wepon 1 shoot 1 kill xd
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont know if you guys are aware, but GUNROX is a tactical game,
guns , armors, whatever items should be balanced,
u should give up on those IMAGINARY " ideas " about 0 dmg armor or 9999 dmg guns,
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

i dont know if you guys are aware, but GUNROX is a tactical game,
guns , armors, whatever items should be balanced,
u should give up on those IMAGINARY " ideas " about 0 dmg armor or 9999 dmg guns,

Its still less strong than agless solide power armor because it has attritions which can be decreased with a makarov easily. Agless should have in my opinion some attritions more than normal armor like 200 or so.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Its still less strong than agless solide power armor because it has attritions which can be decreased with a makarov easily. Agless should have in my opinion some attritions more than normal armor like 200 or so.

if you ask me , i had say im against the whole ARTS idea,
if the game was more focused on gameplay than abusing arts, it would be more fun,
this is my personal opinion and everyone can argue about it,
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Yep, Khalid is right, besides, abusing arts vs normal armed people make people quit the game ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
berserker focusing on showing who aborts in megas is already great 😉
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Yep, Khalid is right, besides, abusing arts vs normal armed people make people quit the game ☺

Thats why I had the idea to put art game buttons so people won't quit because they can decide theirselves.
Also it should disable all containers in art game or this could be possible also an update where u can have a game without containers.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
how about an update of making a group chat inside gunrox. like group chat of ur friends. not just a group for clan chat. I think its a good idea
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

how about an update of making a group chat inside gunrox. like group chat of ur friends. not just a group for clan chat. I think its a good idea

I was thinking about this idea too... like if u want to talk with 3 or more people but u dont have to be in clan... just request that he can join your chat...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him