GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mobile and web version of GUNROX - play on your phone and in browser.

1 2 3 4

Today we are glad to announce something we have been working on for several months.
Now you can play GUNROX anywhere.
The link above is an alpha of the browser version of GUNROX which should work on phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, Mac, Linux, you name it. Some player told me it even laucnhed in Xbox One browser.
enkord.com/game/gunrox
This an alpha version still, so expect bugs to happen. Please post encountered bugs and ask questions here in comments or on forum.
What do you thing about this?
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Will be fixed in the next update

There's also a problem of when you have 2 units close to each other(trade button is above their heads) and sometimes it shows where the enemy is so it's very hard to try and hit enemy without doing trade and losing 2 ap... I'll try get a SS if it happens again
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mobile sobre Work
In Phone Donald Open ☹
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Today we are glad to announce something we have been working on for several months.
Now you can play GUNROX anywhere.
The link above is an alpha of the browser version of GUNROX which should work on phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, Mac, Linux, you name it. Some player told me it even laucnhed in Xbox One browser.
enkord.com/game/gunrox
This an alpha version still, so expect bugs to happen. Please post encountered bugs and ask questions here in comments or on forum.
What do you thing about this?

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

não estou conseguindo logar pelo navegador do computador, só pelo celular

8 months ago Quote
8 months ago Quote
Anonymous
Reply to

hello, I am not able to login through the browser

8 months ago Quote
8 months ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him