GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

Go Back   GUNROX forums > GUNROX game forums - Worldwide (English) > News & Announcements

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2021, 09:43 PM   #21
STOKER
Member
 
STOKER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 58
Angry

did you guys forget gunrox 2?
literally its mush time
STOKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 10:19 PM   #22
Penske
Member
 
Penske's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
Thanks for feedback. Can you explain more about scope?
Nevermind it works, its just very unclear if you successfully selected it or not.

+ So you know exactly where you're clicking, consider adding an optional setting on mobile that displays a constant checkerboard of all cells like this one:

+ on mobile many sound effects glitch and chop pretty hard. changing tabs and opening boxes for example
+ glitch when zooming:

+ the dark letterboxes on top and bottom of screen in above image are a bit annoying and distracting on mobile

Last edited by Penske; 01-25-2021 at 02:54 AM.
Penske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 10:31 PM   #23
Chennai3xpress
Banned
 
Chennai3xpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Zaban City
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
Have you tried it on mobile or desktop? Also where does it disconnect? In the game?
On desktop , after a specific amount of time ( usually an hour ) , the game keeps disconnecting me , I relog, few mins later it disconnect me ( either playing a combat or in lobby ).
Chennai3xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:42 AM   #24
berserker
Administrator
 
berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 6,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANK_ACCOUNT View Post
I even cant open in phone, goes until account list and then freezes. I have iPhone X..Any suggestions how to fix it?
We haven't tested it on iPhone so I guess you will have to wait a little until I buy and iPhone myself and try it there)
berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:46 AM   #25
berserker
Administrator
 
berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 6,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chennai3xpress View Post
On desktop , after a specific amount of time ( usually an hour ) , the game keeps disconnecting me , I relog, few mins later it disconnect me ( either playing a combat or in lobby ).
Must be your internet. I am online for days without problems.
berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:55 AM   #26
Penske
Member
 
Penske's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chennai3xpress View Post
On desktop , after a specific amount of time ( usually an hour ) , the game keeps disconnecting me , I relog, few mins later it disconnect me ( either playing a combat or in lobby ).
On mobile I had "second client detected" message once or twice in battle despite not using 2 clients or sharing details. I chalk it up to lag.

+ I no longer see the use in having an in-battle minimap. Prefer all the screen space I can get

Last edited by Penske; 01-25-2021 at 06:22 PM.
Penske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:12 PM   #27
Sub-zero
Junior Member
 
Sub-zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Smile Para melhorar precisamos de um app disponivel na play store!

Para melhorar precisamos de um app disponivel na play store! assim haverá mais jogadores!
Sub-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 05:07 AM   #28
asesino_suelto
Junior Member
 
asesino_suelto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 4
Default estoy encantado pero tiene muchos errores

ante mano saludos. estoy emocionado por la nueva actualizacion pero berserker hay muchos errores que se tienen que corregir como por ejemplo n se puede mensajear por el telefono y otra que es mas importante aun es que trato de recargar y recargar y no se puede me tira error
SOLUCION PRONTO PLS
asesino_suelto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 10:31 AM   #29
berserker
Administrator
 
berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 6,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penske View Post
On mobile I had "second client detected" message once or twice in battle despite not using 2 clients or sharing details. I chalk it up to lag.

+ I no longer see the use in having an in-battle minimap. Prefer all the screen space I can get
Minimap will be removed for mobile version.
berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:01 AM   #30
Chennai3xpress
Banned
 
Chennai3xpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Zaban City
Posts: 182
Default

could u add EDIBLE appearances to shop?

- u chose ur T-Shirt / Pants / Shoes COLOR , and Stripes or Designs,
Chennai3xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 06:22 PM   #31
asesino_suelto
Junior Member
 
asesino_suelto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 4
Angry ERROR DE XSOLA PARA ACREDITAR ENKORD

BERSERKER ¡URGENTE! EL TORNEO COMIENZA EN 10 HORAS Y NO ME AS SOLUCIONADO ME TIRA ERROR AL ACREDITAR ENKORD CASH AYUDAME AMIGO
asesino_suelto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 07:49 PM   #32
Tired
Senior Member
 
Tired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Lima Peru
Posts: 105
Default Es un server de INGLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by asesino_suelto View Post
BERSERKER ¡URGENTE! EL TORNEO COMIENZA EN 10 HORAS Y NO ME AS SOLUCIONADO ME TIRA ERROR AL ACREDITAR ENKORD CASH AYUDAME AMIGO
Que tal si dejas de jugar gunrox mientras cagas y aprendes un poco de ingles cuando estos foros son SOLO INGLES
Tired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 04:02 AM   #33
asesino_suelto
Junior Member
 
asesino_suelto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 4
Unhappy URGENT BERSERKER

The new update has caused me nostalgia so I played it again but Berserker you have to correct several errors already mentioned but one of the most annoying for now is why can't I credit Enkord cash? I already used 2 different cards and the same error.
I don't know if it only happens to me but I'm desperate
asesino_suelto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 02:30 PM   #34
valeron2010
Member
 
valeron2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 54
Default

Bers.
After playing on the platform, the android noticed
1- you cannot throw a grenade around the corner, you just need to hit the head and probably all the missiles are the same.
2 will miss the move problematically from 3-7 times, only skipped.
Well, in principle, there is something else to work on, well, playing on the phone is not very convenient for now.

And now in the game you enter the bugs in the random play the battle, you get out of the battle, it freezes and you will be automatically transferred to another battle and against another opponent, and you have nothing already.
valeron2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 03:50 PM   #35
neco
Member
 
neco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Serbia
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeron2010 View Post
Bers.
After playing on the platform, the android noticed
1- you cannot throw a grenade around the corner, you just need to hit the head and probably all the missiles are the same.
I dont know for you but i could throw on angles with little more struggling but its possible... yes it is hard but its not impossible for me.
neco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 04:07 PM   #36
Sova
Junior Member
 
Sova's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 9
Lightbulb Idea

Hello, I have a good idea how to diversify the controls for the mobile version. Now there is a double-click system, but when we played with a friend on phones, we often had miss-clicks, so I propose to add the second option, which you can switch to if you want. This function will force the player to confirm his action with a separate button each time. For example, you pressed 1 time and the game showed the trajectory of the character's movement, and then you confirm it yourself by pressing the button. It will be possible to switch to this function for those who find it more convenient.
Sova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 05:04 PM   #37
STOKER
Member
 
STOKER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sova View Post
Hello, I have a good idea how to diversify the controls for the mobile version. Now there is a double-click system, but when we played with a friend on phones, we often had miss-clicks, so I propose to add the second option, which you can switch to if you want. This function will force the player to confirm his action with a separate button each time. For example, you pressed 1 time and the game showed the trajectory of the character's movement, and then you confirm it yourself by pressing the button. It will be possible to switch to this function for those who find it more convenient.
sounds good but thats mean you will take more time so i think they should balance it by adding more 10sec so your turn spends 1:30sec not 1:20
STOKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 11:19 PM   #38
equisde
Junior Member
 
equisde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 5
Lightbulb

I come to leave a little feedback

1_ the chat is not enabled yet.
2_ the main screen and others are too small for mobile screens, it would be nice to be able to zoom in like in battles.
3_ throwing grandas or being able to shoot at allied targets such as mines is not available as is shooting launchers like rpg, milkors cannot be fired without having the target in sight.
4_ my device is a high-end samsung galaxy note 10+, the game does not present sound or visual errors. only the lack of resolution is missing in this device. try to record screen and has visual errors when recording not when viewing the recorded. It would be quite useful if it worked well to be able to upload content to social networks and be able to share the game with new people
5_ A button to confirm actions would be a good idea since double tap sometimes fails and the units go in the wrong direction (human error not programming). Adding a confirmation button to shoot or move units in play would be an excellent idea.
6_a button that allows to change the units quickly as it would be the TAB key in pc.
7_ a button to enter the inventory of the units would come in handy.
equisde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 04:44 AM   #39
neco
Member
 
neco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Serbia
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by equisde View Post
I come to leave a little feedback

1_ the chat is not enabled yet.
2_ the main screen and others are too small for mobile screens, it would be nice to be able to zoom in like in battles.
3_ throwing grandas or being able to shoot at allied targets such as mines is not available as is shooting launchers like rpg, milkors cannot be fired without having the target in sight.
4_ my device is a high-end samsung galaxy note 10+, the game does not present sound or visual errors. only the lack of resolution is missing in this device. try to record screen and has visual errors when recording not when viewing the recorded. It would be quite useful if it worked well to be able to upload content to social networks and be able to share the game with new people.
Im the only one who threw nade not on heads target?? I somehow managed and since u have Note series u can try playing with Galaxy pen it would be much easier and you wouldnt miss moves u make...
neco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 12:25 PM   #40
KRYG
Junior Member
 
KRYG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Default

Help. what is the problem?


[14:25:24] Warning: Container changes ignored. Check your items please! (code:CMNCFO)
KRYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support