GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Good idea for win cash and do GunRox (even) more Awesome!

*DELETED*
Good idea for win cash and do GunRox (even) more Awesome!
I'm a non-casher player, and GunRox is near from 10x more difficult for non-cashers, because if you're non-casher and you lose all (or a good part) of your stuff, you're stuck. Therefore, I think it could be good an update with anything like this:
In any game, there is a 15% of probability that there is a magic armor/weapon (if you don't know). The idea is add a small probability of containing cash in form of ingots or coins in each box. The more cash, the less probability, by example:
40% of contain no cash.😡
20% of contain a iron coin (1E)
12% of contain a bronze coin (3E)
10% of contain a silver coin (5E)
5% of contain a gold coin (15E)
7% of contain a iron ingot (10E)
3% of contain a bronze ingot (20E)
2% of contain a silver ingot (50E)
0,9% of contain a gold ingot (100E)
0,1% of contain a diamond (1000E) <=This would make GunRox so awesome😁
If you know anything about statistic and probability, you will see that the amout of cash winned in a game it's about 1 and 10, but if you're lucky...who knows...might you exit from the fight with 100 or 200 E.
I'm sure that the probability of free cash will attract new players, and will add some fun to GunRox. This will make two things: GUNROX will be a more exciting experience and there will be more $$$ for the developers.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
for something the randoms battles give money...
use it and win to get money 😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
If you do that would make more fakes 😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
"More fakes" is an understatement. "90% games at anytime will be fakes" is a more accurate one 😁😁😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
dont make such a stupid updates like this, better make random fames !
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Random play
For non-cashers is very hard play random, because if you lose, you can't go to shop and buy everything again.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

For non-cashers is very hard play random, because if you lose, you can't go to shop and buy everything again.

I use 1000 a month thats is enough i can play in code x and doing fames just like any other casher, if u have a guild build and good tactics u dont need much cash
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Get Enkord Cash for playing random games and other type of games .., that enought and very practical for non casher. Sometimes (you*) play against a better player and loose but sometimes (you*) play against a nacked player and win .is always different. What I'm saying is it not hard to play random for non casher.
* (i mean the no casher)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I like this idea ☺
low cash from box it's nice ☺
if you do so, then I am sure, this will increase the popularity of the game
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
@MG

I'm a non-casher player, and GunRox is near from 10x more difficult for non-cashers, because if you're non-casher and you lose all (or a good part) of your stuff, you're stuck. Therefore, I think it could be good an update with anything like this:
In any game, there is a 15% of probability that there is a magic armor/weapon (if you don't know). The idea is add a small probability of containing cash in form of ingots or coins in each box. The more cash, the less probability, by example:
40% of contain no cash.😡
20% of contain a iron coin (1E)
12% of contain a bronze coin (3E)
10% of contain a silver coin (5E)
5% of contain a gold coin (15E)
7% of contain a iron ingot (10E)
3% of contain a bronze ingot (20E)
2% of contain a silver ingot (50E)
0,9% of contain a gold ingot (100E)

0,1% of contain a diamond (1000E) <=This would make GunRox so awesome😁
If you know anything about statistic and probability, you will see that the amout of cash winned in a game it's about 1 and 10, but if you're lucky...who knows...might you exit from the fight with 100 or 200 E.

I'm sure that the probability of free cash will attract new players, and will add some fun to GunRox. This will make two things: GUNROX will be a more exciting experience and there will be more $$$ for the developers.

omg man that is the bst idea much plAyers left the game. for that and each time bers make actuallitation for Cashers and this dificult alot of poor people maybe not 1000 but leess i think this will atract a lot of players cuz the true is u need cash to play this game cuz if u don't have cash u won't get some fun cuz who likes to loose?? so i think like sAracin say this is a very good idea all the people say just play random or blablabla. all of them make fake or don't play or wanna be good with bers so i think for say yes or not u need to have a reason.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
no make this update it is stupid we casher pay for the game so for the development non-casher dont pay so they shouldnt get updates.
its kinda obvious cashers make this game possible and get bers more new cars ofcourse to keep him befriended 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Go with this idea farther, I´m non-casher and I won´t pay for this game (never say never) ,but gunrox needs more players and more players mean more money, so why don´t try it ... minimal... you can´t lose anything, only win (IF U WANT...)!
About earning money you are right, I have same idea or why don´t make "cheaper" configuration of transforming money to game.
(Do you do game for players or for You ??) -I think everyone who ever purchased EC answer you on this question right... and some non-cashers like me too 😁
Improve Your reputation Berserker...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
and to take all money from the bag opponent after the victory of all =)))😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him