GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

doom + pistol or nades???

doom + pistol or nades???
Any idea guys, im only gonne play mega's from now on.
Doom + nades
Or
Doom + pistol
And pls also tell why nades or pistel 😉
Thnx for the help
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nade for sure it can multiple hits, hit throug walls and has a further range
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Nade for sure it can multiple hits, hit throug walls and has a further range

i will not be so sure, nades need heavy backs, doom = no space for other perks than luck and heavy hand / meybe one or two heavy backs but it will be too little for nades
secondly you will have f1 only from 20-30 lvl so no big damage and no 0 disp nades...
i dont know but probably i will choose pistols
haha make it vinto + mp5 doom lol - no just kidding
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
it is best to reset your doom again no good for the mega camper view where you can not use plus you do not know the range of vintorez😉
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

it is best to reset your doom again no good for the mega camper view where you can not use plus you do not know the range of vintorez😉

At least i did not quit my team when we are lossing the game 😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
İ use doom + nader my unit. İ have 0 disp Rgd33. İ take all game 2x Rgd 1x frag with concentration perk. My rgd get damaged +150 with doom, frag +200.. i have 17 luck and %100 power.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
doom units have low health nad low ap. That's why they have to be as much further as they can from enemy units. That's why i suggest pistol. They do not need weight and they cause lots of damage and still hide with remaining AP.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'd do a hybrid.
Classic doom units have low ap and low hp, so a nader, although with range, would be killed very easily if not with some hp.
Go for pistol, you don't care about normal damage, you just want more chances for criticals and more shots = more chances.
Honestly, I wouldn't go for the hands of doom until you feel that, per game, you have plenty of criticals, so i'd invest more on "luck" first and then "heavy hand".
Even so, you'll have the low ap problem; at least i had it when i had that build. Good luck.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I meant do a nader/pistol/doom lol
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him