GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

you guys wont believe me

you guys wont believe me
😕😲 i went in random in lvl 7 account and i went to begginer quarter vs a guy lvl 7 too i think we should kick pple from begginer at lvl 4😕cause this guy was armed with rpk in begginer so he buyed from cash shop and the worst he quited when i killed 1 unit😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
In beginner quarter he can have access to trade channel and trade for stuff too. Gunrox does not automatically relocate player to another area if their level is higher than 3. How about an update that take you to the winner's location if you play random and lose ?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I had this many times before but i win them easy cuz they are all noobs
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
yep

I had this many times before but i win them easy cuz they are all noobs

as i said he quited when i killed 1 unit,but i think he buyed his stuff from market with the random cash you get.and better kick him out of begginer when lvl 4
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i agree with you
yea beginner quarter sux for me too i never liked nothing is better than lost beach 😁
that update would be nice
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him