GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

help me in new build guys )

help me in new build guys )
hey guys im going to reset new unit
i want meke somthing that usefull in 1x1 and mega
now i have spanner+Nader
i want something else 😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
It is hard to make a build good for both that can't be best at one or the other if you know what i'm saying. A grenadier is mostly good for 1x1. in a mega he is easily killed unless you save him until the end of the mega where he can be most effective with kamikazi as well as throwing grenades into mobs of people.
A doctor is key in any build, perhaps a vintorez doctor. that is most popular. Only problem is that in 1x1 he does not do very much damage and close range is easily killed.
To be a mega player you must have a heavy machine gun or rocket launcher. I would suggest rocket launcher with at LEAST 150 weight. AT4 is excellent gun, and you can use milkor in 1x1 battles. maybe get shotguns or mele as a secondary to get extra AP in this unit.
That is my suggestion. Hope it helps.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i have nice build some friend gived me 😝
thnx for help beast
and no one other 😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
humm
best build for you is make beginner pistol + hunter knife its really nice build
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Let me still give you my suggestion tell me if you like it .
This is the current best build for 1x1 right now

:unit1 . python - rgd33-flash grenades - meele kamikaze unit and extra ap by meele

unit 2 : milkor - benneli m4 - white meds (shelter)

unit 3 : colt m16 - medikits -bat - DOC
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

:unit1 . python - rgd33-flash grenades - meele kamikaze unit and extra ap by meele

You are doing it wrong!!!
you cannot say what is the best build, everybody has its own strategy and like different builts
shelter??? - it is useful to make shelter in 40 lvl not in 10-20 ☺
python - kami - melee? and 130 hp ☺☺
man 10-20 lvl - you need hp, and explosives... thats all😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ask Saracin and other Your clan members, they should help You cause they are best
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

It has npt even 1 long range unit in some battles if u play vs camper u will lose without long range
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

It has npt even 1 long range unit in some battles if u play vs camper u will lose without long range

Totally agree. I have a similar build and i absolutely HATE open levels with few covers 😁 . It's good in close quarter fights, though.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him