GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

BUG. FIX THIS ATUPID BUG ASAP!

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I attacked Mandarin. I wasted MANY attrition of my butchers just so I can hit him with damage and get exp. But this stupid bug happened again.

https://scontent.fmnl9-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/159155653_3955572864506347_5811706467063537750_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=imaWmlH80ocAX92v5Se&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl9-2.fna&oh=50278111c52cb6de2fdd67200b92b594&oe=606DD6BC
It clearly says that I have to defeat enemier of level 3 or higher. Mandarin is HIGHER THAN LEVEL 3. I got NO EXP. Where is my exp???
I damaged him enough to get at least some exp at least. I WASTED THE ATTRITION OF MY BUTCHERS. Fix this stupid bug ASAP.
This bug will make gunrox even more dead than ever.
If you admins cannot encode your game properly, I suggest you hire a better game encoder or something, because obviously you guys lack the skills. GIVE time for this and take ACTION.

Reported by .

3 years ago Quote
Stop attacking afk players noob xD when will you grow tired of this?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is the 4th post you have made regarding your issue with getting 0XP from battles - at this point it is your own fault for wasting attrition of your items and complaining, if you would have common sense then you would keep an eye on Update Log and wait till there is an update to the game. Be patient or stop complaining, simple as that ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

This is the 4th post you have made regarding your issue with getting 0XP from battles - at this point it is your own fault for wasting attrition of your items and complaining, if you would have common sense then you would keep an eye on Update Log and wait till there is an update to the game. Be patient or stop complaining, simple as that ☺

It says FAKERS wont have increment win and medal awards. The question is, am did I fake? Nope. So that is useless.
This is a bug.
My intelligence is so high that you, who is not that smart, thinks it's common sense. Nope. You should use common sense. It says "FAKES". I did not fake and no exp = bug. Mods not answering about the bug means they are either busy, dont know how to fix the bug, or idiots.
It is 100% not my fault since there are no rules saying no exp for non-fake games.
Edited 8 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Stop attacking afk players noob xD when will you grow tired of this?

Afk? If he is afk, then I should had won, but I LOST. But still no exp. Whatta bug xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yeah funny meme, very nice!! xD Mods are like that cat, prideful and kinda brainless.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
UP
Bug STILL NOT FIXED.
Disappointing admins xD
I just random --grom--[33] and I got NO EXP. Fix this now.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Berskerker.. So..?? Explain what this is if this is not a bug
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Up
This is the REAL BUG that affects us. This should be the PRIORITY. I am an engineer ang I'm pretty sure that this is the priority bug.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him