GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CrazyBee......

CrazyBee......
Hi, Berserker im here to discuss about your choise making CrazyBee moderator.
There are many people complaning about him and im too because he banned my neco account for doing Fake Fames but i never did it with neco account, and yes i admit it i did fake fames but not with neco acc and there is no reason at all to ban that account? I know i dont have "rights" to speak about it because i never charged to game or something but when i get older and get credit card i will charge. And im telling you like 10 to 15 people quited when you made him a mod bro come on i really want to hear an answer from you i just want to make gunrox better again. And yea i will admit now i did a refferer program with fake i have a balls to admit it... but i would never do if im older and if i had some cash....
Guy like THARU gave all his arts all his last Enkord he had left and quited game. Guy The End also quited because of him.
Gunrox before CrazyBee got moderator had like 100+ players but now at that time i barely see 20 players. Dont you see?!
I know you are hearing this for the 10th time but when that much people tell you why dont you then do something about it... He thinks has the power that nobody else has.
Edited 8 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Let him ruin the game its not 1000s of dollars your losing
He didnt even ban the faker accounts. Lol he does what he wants. he cant figure out the correct account to ban its very sad and pathetic in reality that he is the worst mod in gunrox history. He has made racist insults several insults to other players and then banned them when they insulted back he has falsely banned players wrongly for language for fakes that they didn't even do like right here and he fell he could not ban this account you have never faked with but he did it anyways because he is above the law and he obviously doesn't know International laws he is unafraid that he will be arrested in his own country for his actions in a video game he doesn't realize there are real laws in real life against online bullying
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Did i forget to mention all of the direct threats? I won't post the screenshots here but I have screenshots of five players being threatened we are not allowed to threaten moderators but they can threaten us not that's not how it works
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
chuck I'm not even going to say much because you don't deserve me to waste my time.
I never made racist comments like you're saying ... you're a spoiled and lying boy.
i had already see you fake for 5 times. but as I was a gentle moderator and I still warned you not to fake and i dont Ban (that was my fault, if i ban in 1 time you maybe understand)
But you are as they say in my country ... a dog that does not know the owner.
Regarding Neco, he did 3 Fake Fames ... and when I approached him about the theme for doing that! He was armed in Cowboy with the account lvl 40 and enjoying ... so he stays 3 days resting and thinking about life. Maybe the 3 days will make him think what did wrong and afther should admit it.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Edited 7 hours, 40 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Edited 7 hours, 30 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

so chuck do you want to tell me what you did this morning?
First you say that I'm bad and blablabla ..., so moral and after 7 hours you do a FAKE right in my face.😁
never throw a stone in the air because you may have glass roofs.😉
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/654951724888621071/722813985736622130/wowww.png?width=546&height=427

Why even have the game 'free to play' if this is how the administration feels? Can we just move to subscription already?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
"sow we dont need you in this game" - Crazybee
"We dont want you in this game" - Everyone
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

chuck I'm not even going to say much because you don't deserve me to waste my time.
I never made racist comments like you're saying ... you're a spoiled and lying boy.
i had already see you fake for 5 times. but as I was a gentle moderator and I still warned you not to fake and i dont Ban (that was my fault, if i ban in 1 time you maybe understand)
But you are as they say in my country ... a dog that does not know the owner.
Regarding Neco, he did 3 Fake Fames ... and when I approached him about the theme for doing that! He was armed in Cowboy with the account lvl 40 and enjoying ... so he stays 3 days resting and thinking about life. Maybe the 3 days will make him think what did wrong and afther should admit it.

When did u learn english??? Also calling people dogs??? I mean cmon now duuuudeee. This is deff a shared account
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him