GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

i gotta ask XD

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

ok so i gotta ask why everyone else is normal but Cruentus is so special. I mean i know he is special in lots of ways but does he need to be special in my friend list also.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/881660670691672114/972196420692115536/wessss.png

Reported by .

1 year ago Quote
Reply to

New Relations System
Now friend and ignore list capacity is merged and the limit is the same for both lists. Also, friends concept is different now. You can add anyone to friends without their concern, but only when other player would add you too, you will become "mutual friends" and receive notifications about each other's activities. This is made to combat all those annoying popups with friend requests. All previous enlargements of friend and ignore lists has been removed, but now relations work on account-based level. If you are friends with some player, no need to add all of his accounts. Same is true with ignore.

You can add anyone to friends without their concern, but only when other player would add you too, you will become "mutual friends" and receive notifications about each other's activities.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him