GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Recoved account

Recoved account
hello, I want to recover my account, I have been sending the staff to recover it for a long time and I never have an answer, I understand the situation that Ukraine is experiencing at the moment, I donate a little, I would like to recover it if it is not a bother, I already sent all mail, photo of the identity document, I don't remember the password and the cell phone that was linked I don't have it anymore because it was stolen, but if I have access to the mail I would like to recover it through the mail, thanks and sorry, Argentina is with Ukraine. Cheers alanvino.diablo@hotmail.com
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

hello, I want to recover my account, I have been sending the staff to recover it for a long time and I never have an answer, I understand the situation that Ukraine is experiencing at the moment, I donate a little, I would like to recover it if it is not a bother, I already sent all mail, photo of the identity document, I don't remember the password and the cell phone that was linked I don't have it anymore because it was stolen, but if I have access to the mail I would like to recover it through the mail, thanks and sorry, Argentina is with Ukraine. Cheers alanvino.diablo@hotmail.com

they won't help you, the policy seems to be zero tolerance on issues like this. I myself with cell phone link, secret answer, login and password I couldn't recover and they didn't care, unfortunately you'd better create a new account or play another game.
Edited 2 minutes later by . Reason: use the translator.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him