GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

problem with account information and violations.

problem with account information and violations.
At the time of registration I put a random real name thinking there is no difference, because it's hard to see a game nowadays that charges for this kind of information for account verification, so I give it to colleagues who used and shared the account with several players. I can't recover the account because the option to change the real name is already incorrect, impossible to recover the account with the real name by. I have a cell phone number linked, but I can't retrieve it only with it because it still asks for the real name. That way someone is deleting the account, several times I have undeleted the account and the problem persists, I would like to reset the general information to update or lock the account so that the attacker does not try to delete it.
Note: I have access to the account and so do the attackers, but I can't change the email or password because it requires the real name. There is an option to change real name with linked phone number but it doesn't work.
I have my rights and if you understand that I don't, I ask you to block the account because I'd rather see it banned/blocked than deleted
Edited 15 minutes later by . Reason: complement.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
It is only possible to change the account information, if you have a cell phone linked, there is no other alternative.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

It is only possible to change the account information, if you have a cell phone linked, there is no other alternative.

I already have it, but I still can't.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you decided to put a random name as your real name, then chance of recovering or changing anything is practically impossible and the fact you also shared it with others... your account, your responsibility - without sufficient evidence that the ACCOUNT belongs to you(which you cant prove since you submitted fake name), there is little we can do.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you decided to put a random name as your real name, then chance of recovering or changing anything is practically impossible and the fact you also shared it with others... your account, your responsibility - without sufficient evidence that the ACCOUNT belongs to you(which you cant prove since you submitted fake name), there is little we can do.

The account is from 2010, I was a child at that time and had no idea or civil responsibility for my actions.
it is almost impossible to verify account ownership, but if any player had the same situation it would be impossible for almost everyone, because it is typical to check secret question means, official document number, email and currently link mobile number, request name is something very atypical even more considering the context of 2010 where it was not required and I had no idea that the system would change.
Even having a cell phone linked, secret answer, password and login I can't recover
The issue is that someone is asking and activating the ''delet'' mode of the account, I have to log in every day to cancel
The problem is that someone is requesting and activating the ''delet'' mode of the account, I have to log in every day to cancel. As I have the power to delete a lvl 45 account from 2010 but I can't recover even with a lot of data.
who can do more, can do less. do you agree with me?
I have my rights and if you understand that I don't, I ask you to block the account because I'd rather see it banned/blocked than deleted
I'm trying to recover the account and someone is trying to delete it! What is the logic for the owner to delete his own account? even more lvl 45
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

The account is from 2010, I was a child at that time and had no idea or civil responsibility for my actions.
it is almost impossible to verify account ownership, but if any player had the same situation it would be impossible for almost everyone, because it is typical to check secret question means, official document number, email and currently link mobile number, request name is something very atypical even more considering the context of 2010 where it was not required and I had no idea that the system would change.
Even having a cell phone linked, secret answer, password and login I can't recover
The issue is that someone is asking and activating the ''delet'' mode of the account, I have to log in every day to cancel
The problem is that someone is requesting and activating the ''delet'' mode of the account, I have to log in every day to cancel. As I have the power to delete a lvl 45 account from 2010 but I can't recover even with a lot of data.
who can do more, can do less. do you agree with me?
I'm trying to recover the account and someone is trying to delete it! What is the logic for the owner to delete his own account? even more lvl 45

https://ibb.co/QHXKRLx
Continue problems with my account
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
:o
lemme do the honor of sending this rather useful link..
https://www.enkord.com/account/recover/😳
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

https://ibb.co/QHXKRLx
Continue problems with my account

Just click cancel mate
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

lemme do the honor of sending this rather useful link..
https://www.enkord.com/account/recover/😳

any recovery option asks for real first and last name, I don't remember this data. Amazing that gunrox is the first game to ask for the real name as a security measure
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Just click cancel mate

Every day I have to go in to do this
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him