GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

NAKED FIGHT TWEAKS.

NAKED FIGHT TWEAKS.
many people have to enter fights unarmed, they are given starter items but it isnt a match for what your opponent has, so i present the following suggestion to help "SHIFT" the odds a little bit into our favour.
1- Ability to customize your starting loadout. 😲
for example if i have same skills on 2 primaries i get to choose which one i get,
if i have 100 skill on mines why cant i choose to get a beartrap or even an acid mine? its 1 time use :s, or choosing what medkit i get..
(AS LONG AS U HAVE THE APPROPRIATE SKILLs)
2- GETTING 2 ammo packs for machinegunners. 😡
the attirtion on the weapon is 3 shots yet u only have enough ammo for 2!
(RPK and m60 non concerned, 40skill+) u end up searching the map for a 7.62 or 5.56 pack but it doesnt always spawn + (map too small not many boxes)
3- starting with armors ☺
by armors i mean puny low attri armors, examples: lvl 20 gets a puny metal armor, lvl 27 gets an imp metal, 34 gets swat ect... without these armors shelter builds become a laughing stock and lvl 38+ naked fights become practically impossible... and we all know that ur odds of getting a worthy armor EVEN in ice valley are very small... (once again, cuz the map is too small, no boxes) 😳
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes its a good Idea but, the reason why Gunrox have less player is because not everyone can charge Cash. 70% of Players don't have the chance to charge cash because they don't got Money.
Player can't charge => He is naked => He is losing 90% of games or even mega he cant play => Player gets boring and quit the game. So if gunrox wants to have more players this is the only reason. Also, when I don't have cash in game, I don't want to come online. I talked with a lot of players and they agreed with me, this is the real reason.
A suggestion would be if we pay 20$ Monthly and have armed so much we want. So you pay a Month 20$ and get armed free this month (Items not tradeble) and everything else (Resets, coins, Art market and else cost money) I am talking only about the armed not about anything else. For example your Armed cost 1.000 E so when you charge 10$ for 10.000 E you can only play 10 games and your naked again and no one like that. I hope it would be changed.
A BETA Version of this would be nice. To test it.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him