GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Future of Gunrox

Future of Gunrox
First and most important question to Enkord (Berserker). How things going there? Hopefully you all save and alive there.
I hope the war will soon will stop and Ukraine can rebuild the lost homes and comes stronger out this war.
I understand during these dark times there will be no tweaking or updating the game. So who will read my post, lets try to donate money in the game so Enkord will survive.
Keep up the good work but most important be save and support each other there.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
We are currently working on new update for GUNROX, but due to war it is risky to upload the update, because imagine we will upload an update and ofcourse there will be bugs. Imagine if after update we loose internet connection (due to shelling or rocket damaging electricity or internet infrastructure). The game could remain broken for weeks. At least now it is stable and no crashes so we better wait until situation would be more stable. Too much risk to do updates now.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him