GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Pistolinha abusing silences

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Reply to

man pistol you joke with people but when they joke back u silence them over 4k silence, like how do u think? dont joke with people if u cant take jokes back, idk why berserker even put you in ENKORD u are a kid 17 years old, berserker could add much better players for ENKORD i dont mean me, i mean other players i would be trash for ENKORD but you also silencing people who you dont like, like me you change my bio "i am a kid who like to insult" like wtf which moderator do that? grow up kid

What about Bubaseta_? stole 13 armors from me, I reported it, it was recorded, there was ''punishment?'' on the contrary, pistol said ''congratulations'' and wanted to give a ''reward'', look at the moderator level we have online.
He just plays blind with his friends, and whoever he has something against, ban and silence for free!!!
2 years ago
2 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him