GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How does Retaliation works?

How does Retaliation works?
I was at my doom time, throw a f1 at a shelter unit and it crits 19. What was wrong?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I was at my doom time, throw a f1 at a shelter unit and it crits 19. What was wrong?

It says well on the perk all u gotta do is read.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
you open your browser, enter gunrox.com, enter forum, log-in, read my question and reply to me "read". Next useless level
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

you open your browser, enter gunrox.com, enter forum, log-in, read my question and reply to me "read". Next useless level

Yea because, you wasted 10 dollars on that reta perk where you can just read and understand what it does instead of coming here asking what it does when it CLEARLY says...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

The less HP the enemy has, the less damage u do. U cant kill with reta, when u put ur mouse over the perk it says that
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him