GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

gjghjg insulting with all his fake accounts.

gjghjg insulting with all his fake accounts.

Playername: gjghjg Insulting me with 20 Accounts all his fake accounts
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sorry to admin for the drama during difficult times at Ukarine
Sorry to admin and mod for the drama during these difficult times. But the short story is i was just playing a mega as usual. And there were a few people from his clan. Maybe they were not happy with my play ( and the lv50 player named Meyer_ might be on his alt acc playing with me too) so the player meyer_ (lv50) texted me first saying im stupid ..and even insulted my family. I know insulting him back is wrong but if i were to be punished by that, i would request you to punish him as well. Meyer_ don't you think you can get away with what you have done.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Sorry to admin and mod for the drama during these difficult times. But the short story is i was just playing a mega as usual. And there were a few people from his clan. Maybe they were not happy with my play ( and the lv50 player named Meyer_ might be on his alt acc playing with me too) so the player meyer_ (lv50) texted me first saying im stupid ..and even insulted my family. I know insulting him back is wrong but if i were to be punished by that, i would request you to punish him as well. Meyer_ don't you think you can get away with what you have done.

First you insult me and all the players in the game and now you make an innocent angel? I didn't do anything to you, why are you insulting?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Silenced.

Next time take screenshots instead of insulting back, without evidence nothing can be done
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
<3<3<3<3<3
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him