GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox is expensiv!

Gunrox is expensiv!

Welcome to my contribution. As you all know it's getting annoying to spend money on equipment, I know a lot of people will say "don't play this game if you don't want to spend money" but I'll put it this way, people complain that we don't have enough players, but that's no wonder? 90% of the players are still little kids and a lot of them don't have money and of course some players stop playing immediately because no one wants to play without equipment you can't do anything. If you don't have equipment then you will be kicked out of any mega or clan and also losing a lot of random games that is annoying for any player.
In my opinion weapons should be free and only "resets, perks, appreance etc" should cost money. So would be a balance in the game and we would have more players every day only the updates alone do not bring much in the game. We have not even managed to crack over the +200 mark. Every time + or -100 players are online it's just annoying.
Berserker for the love of all, we understand that you want to make money, but I'm sure that when more players are online you will make even more money, but that only happens when you change really important things in the game. The boxes alone where items are also do not bring much. You have to play what feels like 100 random battles until you're even fully equipped! Please no unnecessary and negative comments, because it is an important topic.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
You had no issue offering 500$ to be able to create your own clan yet now you go around asking every player for E, interesting.
It takes you 20 minutes to be able to get 200E from waiting in random now, it used to take an hour previously, your suggestions are simply silly and keep getting sillier every time you suggest something new.
We are constantly trying to improve the system and have the option for free players to gain E more easily, but it is not that simple.
If arming is so expensive for you now - next time I suggest you don't spend money on buying accounts and arts ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

You had no issue offering 500$ to be able to create your own clan yet now you go around asking every player for E, interesting.
It takes you 20 minutes to be able to get 200E from waiting in random now, it used to take an hour previously, your suggestions are simply silly and keep getting sillier every time you suggest something new.
We are constantly trying to improve the system and have the option for free players to gain E more easily, but it is not that simple.
If arming is so expensive for you now - next time I suggest you don't spend money on buying accounts and arts ☺

Please no unnecessary and negative comments, because it is an important topic.
Please no unnecessary and negative comments, because it is an important topic.

It makes no sense with the topic but ok. :-)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Let me put it in a way that makes sense to you:
Your suggestion won't happen
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him