GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

enkord bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

yesterday i had like 10k E and bought an art for 5k then later that same day i see that i still have the same amount 10k E.
fix this i dont want to get banned for "using bugged money" bruh

Reported by .

Edited 23 seconds later by . Reason: still have the art too.
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

yesterday i had like 10k E and bought an art for 5k then later that same day i see that i still have the same amount 10k E.
fix this i dont want to get banned for "using bugged money" bruh

update i cant lose money i still have the same amount i just had 4 k what do i do i dont want to get banned ?
i keep spending money and when i restart game i get money back
Edited 3 hours, 16 minutes later by .
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
There was an error and some players that donated yesterday may have slightly more Enkord Cash than they actually have. As long as you have reported that fact to administration and received no objection, you can spend it. Consider it a compensation for your trouble.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
I have same issue
Hi!
I also don't want to get banned for it. I charged and made reset and when I went back to cash shop I still had same amount of cash.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Hi!
I also don't want to get banned for it. I charged and made reset and when I went back to cash shop I still had same amount of cash.

Thanks for report. Fixed now. As a reward for reporting you can keep those resets.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him