GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Poison Nades - How or WHEN to use?

Poison Nades - How or WHEN to use?
Hello everyone,
Just here fishing for help... maybe someone will help <3
So I mostly use the highest dmg nade I can and Flash or Stuns...
and I don't truly understand what's the point of an Acid Nade?
I know when it's versus turtle/shelters it does extra poison damage... but other than that? When is it good to use poison nades?
Even at 60 skill nades... It does 50 or less poison damage. So in the span of 3-4 turns... It'll do mostly 80-90 damage. If the enemy is not using Poison resistant armor which SWAT and Imp SWAT or lower have at least 10-20% poison resist.
A Frag nade can do over 140 damage minus say 20-25% dmg resist... so...
When do you guys use Poison Nade? and How do you use it?
Thank you for the help! <3
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
Underrated
Hi,
The Acid Nade is even vs Units without shelters powerful, first of all u only need 50 skill to have 0 disp on it, so u always can throw it perfectly. (highest dmg on the cell where the unit stays)
Second Point, the first one looks quite low, try throw one after one and see the Dmg. Ur opponent have always keep heal so that's why I call Poison in game the ''Med Killer''.
u can use it otherwise to anticipate mines to blow them up before u step on them. So u dont need waste ur high dmg nades for it or waste ap's to surround mines.
Have Fun 😉
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
another underrated technique is to fully dmg an opponent stuck in 1 way "alley" then throw an acid nade and plant any mine (acid-dmg-stun) next to the exit, on their turn they get poison dmg (1hp) then die to the mine
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Hi,
The Acid Nade is even vs Units without shelters powerful, first of all u only need 50 skill to have 0 disp on it, so u always can throw it perfectly. (highest dmg on the cell where the unit stays)
Second Point, the first one looks quite low, try throw one after one and see the Dmg. Ur opponent have always keep heal so that's why I call Poison in game the ''Med Killer''.
u can use it otherwise to anticipate mines to blow them up before u step on them. So u dont need waste ur high dmg nades for it or waste ap's to surround mines.
Have Fun 😉

NICE THANK YOU <3
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Hi,
Have Fun 😉

checker for admin
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
also when your nader gets flashed, poison nades stays 0 or 1 dispersion, it’s always good to bring 1 or 2 poison nades
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him