GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Door Bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Door closes when a mine is there, but not when the backpack is there. Would be good if this is fixed, thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xhtxRumX1g

Reported by .

1 year ago
Reply to
honestly i log into the game everyday just to check if you got banned on ALL accs purchased... and play only on your own account snoopy.
you talk a lot of s#!%
you mix the things that you have, make all the mess, and come to the forum to cry, thinking that this will benefit you, since you have 0 morals. 😕
1 year ago
1 year ago
Reply to
How one simple factual reply sets off a turmoil is amazing, even though, as pointed out already that this is not the place to discuss this, sadly I cannot delete/lock threads so someone random will be completely confused reading all of this, either way, I will answer(and give attention to the obvious seekers) here, and once berserker is around, he can decide to either delete these messages or keep them.

I just want to explain here that his sentence has nothing to do with the topic and he should just behave better as a moderator

My reply was factual, I don't see anything wrong in that, just because you don't like facts doesn't mean I cant point it out, and I stand by that reply still.

At the end of the day, my reply won't matter, it will just be a matter of time till someone creates a new forum thread complaining about something and it will continue to be the same cycle like this one here, but just to sum it up for everyone:
-I don't accept bribes, I don't turn a blind eye against any rulebreaks from people I talk or play with, if anything, I encourage you to take screenshots and report them so I can punish them to show them that playing or talking with me does not give them special rights to do so.
-I don't spy on my own matches or friends, Argument already tried to get me to do it over half a year ago, the answer was no and it is still a no.
-I do my best to moderate the game and help players, but if most issues are related to charges or account related stuff, I cannot help, only admins can.
Maybe I should make a meme contest #3 - Andres special, so you have something to participate in and takeyour anger out on, let me know what you think, I am sure it would get a lot of entries and could be pretty funny.
I have always been and always will be open for a chat, about anything related to GUNROX, with anyone.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Reply to
1 minute of silence for young snoopy please 😲
1 year ago
1 year ago
Reply to
This text I write here is not intended as an insult or an attack
This text I write here is not intended as an insult or an attack, I just want to express my opinion and therefore please do not take it the wrong way.
Certain things are not true what you say, that's exactly what I mean, if you make mistakes why you don't stand by them? You know yourself that if, I said something wrong, then came an apology from my side, that also has everything to do not with masculinity or otherwise but, if you say or do something wrong, then you should admit that and apologize for it so I learn it, that is also called show respect to someone if you say sorry.

A) I answer and/or help/try to help to the best of my abilities whenever a player comes to me with an issue, even ignored players have various ways to contact us, if a player keeps insulting in PMs, flooding or spamming, then it is obvious that he will end up in my ignore list - being on my ignore list does not mean that they will never get any help if they have issues, they can still reach me, both in-game and through forums.
B) I would love to see where in TT I have complained about the old moderators, unless its this post , I literally do not remember making any other post on TT2 regarding GUNROX or its moderators.

A: You help support that's true, but it all depends on the player. The player you like you help well, but the player who is not so your "favorite" there come unnecessary answers that have nothing to do with the question of the player. Also like today, this Topic aus about the "Mine Bug" which not exist, but your answer had nothing to do with my question or else. It is not always the case, but that should not happen at all, right? Also when someone are telling you something or talk about himself you start to make fun of the player even start to mob him and I do not find that funny or adult. I think it's ok if you make a little fun and smile, but don't make 1000 youtube videos about this person, then next step into forum and make 1000 memes also not good, some players wanted to quit because of this reason. Because if you start to mob someone, then the Community see you as role model and start to mob the player also for example (Melvin). I'm not talking about me, but there are just some players with whom you have already done that and that's not okay.
B: You do not distribute bans without reason, that I find already times good in contrast to the old moderator, but things like "Wtf" or "Fk" we say in real life also and that is a manners word like "shit," there I find it unfair if you get 4,000 minutes mute for it, the players want to enjoy the game and without writing you can not communicate, I have some more closely observed and players you have as friends (Of course you may have friends here ☺" you have not treated so.

I just want you to treat every player fairly and not start making 10000 videos about anyone, making 10000 memes, mobbing the players or anything else. You are our only moderator and we need your support. You should continue to be us moderator, but I mean because of every little thing 4000 minutes to distribute to players is not fair, I do not want to discuss much about it, but I think you can not enjoy the game at all. All that I write here is not meant badly, it's just an opinion. It is also unnecessary to discuss further here, because this is the wrong area for it. We are already a small community it should not be even smaller. Berserker should close this topic here and good is. Wish everyone a nice week and stay healthy!
Edited 7 minutes later by .
1 year ago
1 year ago
Reply to
you just made me lose my last braincell, thx
1 year ago
1 year ago
Reply to

This text I write here is not intended as an insult or an attack, I just want to express my opinion and therefore please do not take it the wrong way.
Certain things are not true what you say, that's exactly what I mean, if you make mistakes why you don't stand by them? You know yourself that if, I said something wrong, then came an apology from my side, that also has everything to do not with masculinity or otherwise but, if you say or do something wrong, then you should admit that and apologize for it so I learn it, that is also called show respect to someone if you say sorry.

I mean, what's the use of something like that? Does it make you feel cool when you make fun of someone? Maybe someone has mental health problems and they kill themselves because of that, so stop with these memes or bullying about players, it's really not funny.

That's not true, let's be honest, It was before a long time ago, I don't know what reason it was, but it certainly wasn't this one. I had some questions that were important to me in the game, but because you put me on your ignore list it's hard to ask for support from you and I don't think anyone would want to keep making new accounts to write to you because you ignore them. Even if it is factual or important serious questions or help in general, then I only get answers that have nothing to do with the topic. Even the other day when I was online you wrote me out of nowhere: Look who is online, your best friend (A person who once stole from me) I mean what do you want to instigate with this sentence? That I start to get upset and insult and you can mute me then? That's exactly what I mean... please don't do that. I've never seen Berserker, Zhannet or Astor do anything like that, they care about the game, support when they have time and take everything seriously and I think that's very good of them.
• Here is an example of a player you have in your ignore list, but who can't reach you because you ignore him. He needs your help, your support in the game.

A: You help support that's true, but it all depends on the player. The player you like you help well, but the player who is not so your "favorite" there come unnecessary answers that have nothing to do with the question of the player. Also like today, this Topic aus about the "Mine Bug" which not exist, but your answer had nothing to do with my question or else. It is not always the case, but that should not happen at all, right? Also when someone are telling you something or talk about himself you start to make fun of the player even start to mob him and I do not find that funny or adult. I think it's ok if you make a little fun and smile, but don't make 1000 youtube videos about this person, then next step into forum and make 1000 memes also not good, some players wanted to quit because of this reason. Because if you start to mob someone, then the Community see you as role model and start to mob the player also for example (Melvin). I'm not talking about me, but there are just some players with whom you have already done that and that's not okay.
B: You do not distribute bans without reason, that I find already times good in contrast to the old moderator, but things like "Wtf" or "Fk" we say in real life also and that is a manners word like "shit," there I find it unfair if you get 4,000 minutes mute for it, the players want to enjoy the game and without writing you can not communicate, I have some more closely observed and players you have as friends (Of course you may have friends here ☺" you have not treated so.

I just want you to treat every player fairly and not start making 10000 videos about anyone, making 10000 memes, mobbing the players or anything else. You are our only moderator and
1 year ago
1 year ago
Reply to
funny had to laugh again

Look who is talking , the guy who tried to become mod '' snoopy '' after fail , ''snoopy'' started buying accounts and fake in every way he can , and now he upset because pistol is impartial mod , keep trying turkish rat 😉

Acc banned cause of using bugged cash, but always talk about others.
Typical Maghreb Weasel.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Reply to
Admins
Request to close thread due to unrelated statements to the topic at hand.
1 year ago
1 year ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him