GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

recovering one of my accounts

recovering one of my accounts
hi enkord team
so after many years without a pc i finally got my hands on this beautifull game again, to find the amazing surprise that a lot of mega games are happening, wich i enjoy a lot. so i returned to game, but seems that i have completely forgotten about the email that i used to register the Costarricenses account, and i can not log in on it. Can i be helped?
thanks a lot
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
any options here
https://www.enkord.com/account/recover/

try it 1 of them ways, might could help u ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

https://www.enkord.com/account/recover/

try it 1 of them ways, might could help u ☺

thanks brother but if i come to forum is obviously cause none of thoose link could help me.
i dont remember email for log in...
obviously nor the password i used...
and the phone i used also i dont have any more since i created that account back in 2014... or so when i was living in europe...now im back in my country of origin with a diferent number
all i can provide is the name of the account wich is costarricenses
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Then chance of recovery is practically impossible unfortunately
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Then chance of recovery is practically impossible unfortunately

sad, very sad
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

sad, very sad

You can PM me in-game with any kind of proof that you are able to provide about said account and I can take a look at it, but don't get your hopes up
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

You can PM me in-game with any kind of proof that you are able to provide about said account and I can take a look at it, but don't get your hopes up

will do thanks a lot
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him