GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

active points

active points
berserker whats going on, how can lvl11 and 13 reach top1 active list and me lvl37 who use extra experiences every mega reach only the place behind those fakers it makes me frustrated. cant get top1 because some low lvls can fake easy and ur anti fake system doesnt work imo.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

berserker whats going on, how can lvl11 and 13 reach top1 active list and me lvl37 who use extra experiences every mega reach only the place behind those fakers it makes me frustrated. cant get top1 because some low lvls can fake easy and ur anti fake system doesnt work imo.

LOL good luck competing aganist those , i did TRIPLE exp per game for a week and maanaged to get rank 2 , while someone from lvl 10-17 beat me cuase he faked.
but hey it was pistols friend so he covered him...
Conclusion dont waste double exp's u wont make it to top 1 maybe 2
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him