GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox Discord Sever!

Gunrox Discord Sever!
I created this Gunrox Sever on Discord matters such as Megas, Trades, Perks, Questions and Discussions. Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish.
Discord invite link:
https://discord.gg/QHcs4Xj9

You're Welcome to Join!!!
Edited 3 days later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I created this Gunrox Sever on Discord matters such as Megas, Trades, Perks, Questions and Discussions. Languages: 🇺🇸English, 🇧🇷Portuguese, 🇪🇸Spanish.
Discord invite link:
https://discord.gg/QHcs4Xj9
You're Welcome to Join!!!

there is already whatsapp one o.o
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
yup

there is already whatsapp one o.o

Yes bro, I've made the Whats App too, but discord is better to voice talk while in megas or other games.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes bro, I've made the Whats App too, but discord is better to voice talk while in megas or other games.

i , personally , never seen u in a single mega ever before (not saying that u only log to fake ofcourse) ,
also why would u talk to someone else while are u in 1vs1 game ? i myself find it meaningless,
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

i , personally , never seen u in a single mega ever before (not saying that u only log to fake ofcourse) ,
also why would u talk to someone else while are u in 1vs1 game ? i myself find it meaningless,

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I not only agree with you, but I also super agree with you hahaha
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nope bro

You couldn't be more wrong my friend. My account Sheena is aways on megas, I think you are not playing enought megas to see. I am the one who dont see you online very often, but its ok.
Who said anything about 1v1 games??? Are you insane or what bro??? And even so, whould be good to be at the discord sharing your screen with a friend giving you some tips and ideas for next moves.
Voice chats are great to Team games, especially games like Gunrox that are based on strategy. I'm top500 on Overwatch, so I can asure you that it is a game that would not survive so long without voice comms. I've also made a lot of new friends because of voice comms.
But hey... listen up bro... if you dont like the idea, just dont join. You dont have to act like henrique does (Gotta remind you that he suffer with mental issue called "Petter pan syndrome"), just dont join and dont bother those who are trying to do something else for the game community.
There are 45 members on What's app group + 28 members on Discord sever so far... so it is 73 vs you + henrique. Just dont join bro.
Goodbye bro, I hope you have a nice day.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

You couldn't be more wrong my friend. My account Sheena is aways on megas, I think you are not playing enought megas to see. I am the one who dont see you online very often, but its ok.
Who said anything about 1v1 games??? Are you insane or what bro??? And even so, whould be good to be at the discord sharing your screen with a friend giving you some tips and ideas for next moves.
Voice chats are great to Team games, especially games like Gunrox that are based on strategy. I'm top500 on Overwatch, so I can asure you that it is a game that would not survive so long without voice comms. I've also made a lot of new friends because of voice comms.
But hey... listen up bro... if you dont like the idea, just dont join. You dont have to act like henrique does (Gotta remind you that he suffer with mental issue called "Petter pan syndrome"), just dont join and dont bother those who are trying to do something else for the game community.
There are 45 members on What's app group + 28 members on Discord sever so far... so it is 73 vs you + henrique. Just dont join bro.

You nailed it bro.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I've already made a Gunrox Discord server, 2 years now I think?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I love it when hypocrisy reigns here, you are the guy who paid Indian ---- Army to raise your 3x lv 50, you are the guy who paid him to use fake acc, you paid him a week if I remember well. You’re the guy who buys lv 50 because he doesn’t have the ability to upload alone, the money is yours and you do what you want, but you don’t come here to show a good guy and want to show what you are not, you are not player, you are a FAKER. His main account, _RCA_, was to 50 with fake. Sheena, Bumaye, Meyer_ and others, you BUY! You barely play man, stop the show please and accept the fact that you have no morals.
Edited 44 minutes later by *DELETED*.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I love it when hypocrisy reigns here, you are the guy who paid Indian ---- Army to raise your 3x lv 50, you are the guy who paid him to use fake acc, you paid him a week if I remember well. You’re the guy who buys lv 50 because he doesn’t have the ability to upload alone, the money is yours and you do what you want, but you don’t come here to show a good guy and want to show what you are not, you are not player, you are a FAKER. His main account, _RCA_, was to 50 with fake. Sheena, Bumaye, _Meyer_ and others, you BUY! You barely play man, stop the show please and accept the fact that you have no morals.

LOL from discord server we came to upping accounts and faking how great community...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
So, no discord server anymore?
The invite link is broken..
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
sup

So, no discord server anymore?
The invite link is broken..

Still very much active bro...
"Gunrox Sever on Discord: https://discord.gg/QHcs4Xj9 /// Gunrox Group on Whats App: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BaEAjWWfC6lB7lgBzo5rE4"
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Still very much active bro...
"Gunrox Sever on Discord: https://discord.gg/QHcs4Xj9 /// Gunrox Group on Whats App: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BaEAjWWfC6lB7lgBzo5rE4"

It says that the invite is expired.. is it possible to create a new one?
Meanwhile I will be joining the WhatsApp group.
Thanks!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

It says that the invite is expired.. is it possible to create a new one?
Meanwhile I will be joining the WhatsApp group.
Thanks!

Sorry bro, I've made a definitive link...
"Gunrox Sever on Discord: https://discord.gg/YwarNKRbuj /// Gunrox Group on Whats App: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BaEAjWWfC6lB7lgBzo5rE4"
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him