GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Where Is Bers?!

Where Is Bers?!
i am old player. my question is: where is berserker, i have to talk with him.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
berserker is working on TT2 and GUNROX updates, but since there is currently war going on in Ukraine, releasing updates is a bit difficult, but he is still around, you can PM him in-game or write him a PM on the forums☺
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
btw, i am old player since 2012.
today i got 60m S with a stupid reason.
i was going to charge on this game. with 200$.
but too many friends told me don't charge.
PISTOL killed this game, and bers is not here.
i have to talk with bers about you. couz there is too many complaints about you.

if this game will be like this, let me quit again.
that's all ☺
i hope bers will read my messg.
pistol must be out of mod and find another one can help players, Don't make them hate the game.
thanks for understand me.
btw you are talking with old player, old man, and a lawyer.
thanks
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
You are more than welcome to talk to berserker about me☺
You were silenced for 60 minutes for calling for mega in trade channel, any unrelated messages in trade channels will be punished with silence, it states so every time you open up the trade channel
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

btw, i am old player since 2012.
today i got 60m S with a stupid reason.
i was going to charge on this game. with 200$.
but too many friends told me don't charge.
PISTOL killed this game, and bers is not here.
i have to talk with bers about you. couz there is too many complaints about you.

if this game will be like this, let me quit again.
that's all ☺
i hope bers will read my messg.
pistol must be out of mod and find another one can help players, Don't make them hate the game.
thanks for understand me.
btw you are talking with old player, old man, and a lawyer.
thanks

old player, old man , lawyer and a terrible Gunrox player you forgot to mention that.. and if you think bers is gonna care for $200 ur mistaken.
The arabs are chargingg wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than that
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
i dont like/hate pistol, but i dont see how silencing players is KILLING the game,
there is 95% of players unsilenced because they are simply trying to enjoy the game without faking/saying bad words,
the main point is to log on, play, log off afterwards,
if u just gonna sit and note everything pistol does as a moderator or any other moderator in particular, u will never enjoy the game,
we are just used to faking/insulting each other with the long vacation admins had in 2015-2020 period, so any change ( such as nominating a moderator ) is considered a killing-the-game,
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

i am old player. my question is: where is berserker, i have to talk with him.

if you don't know, his country is at war.
I think it shouldn't be easy for him to enter the game and talk about how old you are at gunrox.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him