GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Payment System

1 2

Today we have completely redesigned payment system and have added a lot of bonuses and rewards for those who support us.
Charged Money is Merged
Now there is common balance for all players on the same account and you can spend it wherever you see fit. Only earned money (like from randoms, etc) is locked to specific player.
More payment amounts
People have been asking for a long time to add amounts lower than $10 and larger than $100 and we have added just that. There is a $4.95 amount added and also amounts up to $999.95. Larger amounts have larger volume bonuses.
Enkord Cash Club
Those players who donate at least $20 per month would receive extra bonuses. Read here about all of the details for loyal donators - Enkord Cash Club terms and conditions.
Gifts to Friends and Clan Mates
Now when you donate, all your friends and clan mates may receive special Supporter's Caskets with 10000E worth of items in them
Repair Kit
Now when you donate $30 or more in single payment, you will receive 2 Repair Kits - one to use and one to give someone as a gift. Repair Kits allow to restore some portion of attrition to any item, so you can repair artifacts now. However, The more powerful artifact is, the less attrition will be repaired.
Supporter's Chest
Now when you donate $30 or more in single payment, you will receive 2 Supporter's Chests - one to use and one to give someone as a gift. Those chests contain random items worth 50000E.
Supporter's Key
Now when you donate $30 or more in single payment, you will receive 2 Supporter's Keys - one to use and one to give someone as a gift. Those keys allow to open up Supporter's Caskets received from your friends or clan mates. Supporter's Caskets contain random items worth 10000E.
VIP Status
When you spend charged Enkord Cash (not the one earned in the game or received as gift or for selling artifacts) you earn VIP points and levels. VIP status provides you the following benefits:

• Discounts for all purchases in Cash Shop
  • All items have increased durability
  • You earn free coins daily

VIP status is time limited, it prolongs and upgrades when you spend charged Enkord Cash and expires when you don't.
Increased durability means every time you shoot (or receive damage), there is a chance attrition point will not be taken, which results in overall longer lifetime of the item.
Combat Perks in shop
Now you can buy combat perks in shop that was previously can be earned only using recycling.
Payment History
Now you can see the history of your purchases on Enkord Website.
Other Changes
There are numerous minor changes, but the biggest of them is ability to recycle multiple items of the same type conveniently.
Conclusions
Changes are huge and all come in one large update, so please be patient about possible bugs and report them here on forums.
P.S. Fir-Trees are decorated now. Happy Holidays!
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Update: First payment bonus temporarily removed because some people already started to abuse it by creating level 1 accounts. We will restore it in some form after we will figure out how to prevent the abuse.

any update on this?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

any update on this?

It is not something that can be solved fast. Maybe in the future updates.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

It is not something that can be solved fast. Maybe in the future updates.

Ok but if it's only once per account (email) how can ppl abuse it by making lv1s? Also, trading is only after lv4 and only after lv10 can they buy items they don't use, so how exactly were ppl abusing that? Because for me it was the only reason that made me charge(would charge once in all accs most likely too)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Ok but if it's only once per account (email) how can ppl abuse it by making lv1s? Also, trading is only after lv4 and only after lv10 can they buy items they don't use, so how exactly were ppl abusing that? Because for me it was the only reason that made me charge(would charge once in all accs most likely too)

I will not go in detail how they abused for obvious reasons, but in short, they have transferred items. The solution would be instead of giving +20k E, give a special package with 20k worth of non-transferable stuff like storage increase, double exp, resets, etc.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I will not go in detail how they abused for obvious reasons, but in short, they have transferred items. The solution would be instead of giving +20k E, give a special package with 20k worth of non-transferable stuff like storage increase, double exp, resets, etc.

I see, isn't it possible to just punish ppl if they abuse it? I understand 20k worth items might seem good but for example for a lv10 20k is enough for a lot of games while winning double and storage isn't something they'd need at that lvl for example, it's sad this was removed because it was a really incentive reason for donating but I understand that ppl abused it in ways you didn't like but not possible to put in rules that abuse of this will results in ban so ppl don't do it?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
After 13 years of GUNROX, I don't believe in punishment. Better solution is to design the game the way it cannot be abused. We have been banning for a decade, but largest reduction in fakes happened when we have removed most ways to fake easily.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

After 13 years of GUNROX, I don't believe in punishment. Better solution is to design the game the way it cannot be abused. We have been banning for a decade, but largest reduction in fakes happened when we have removed most ways to fake easily.

Fair enough, guess we can't have nice things due to some ppl. Anyway thanks for explaining and thinking about it at least
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Fair enough, guess we can't have nice things due to some ppl. Anyway thanks for explaining and thinking about it at least

There will always be some, when I was a mod years ago banning 20+ times daily became the norm. The amount of players abusing the systems put in place, from awhile back, would make the game unplayable for others at times.
Redesigning the way things are done - rather than dealing out punishments will discourage people from finding tricky, less detectable ways to avoid getting caught. Faking became so deep that even a fake fight would look real until you counted how many action points they had left each turn among other things.
Part of the reason I was asked to step down; ban happy ☺
In the end, the player base is what matters, retaining and growing it is just as important as having benefits for new players.
Edited 1 day later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
HOW MANY NEED BUY TO VIP NOT END?? 20HOURS TO MY VIP FINISH.

You can see the breakdown of what items you get:

I PUT 5KE in game now, but my vip dont start 20 days again...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I PUT 5KE in game now, but my vip dont start 20 days again...

VIP is affected by SPENT Enkord Cash, not charged. Spend some to start VIP.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

A good way to expose those who are in a suspicious fight is showing the team there are playing by outside the game. Today we only can see ROOM NAME, ROOM CREATOR, NUM PEOPLE AT GAME. Imagine u can see whos against who. Those 40+5 vs 50 there i already seen would be exposed
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Anonymous

Hellos i'm having problems with one of my acounts y tried to log in from mi cellphone and after that in me pc says that failed witc code 500 Can somebody help me and i can't log in from the page of gunrox too

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

any plans to add more levels, maps, weapons...?

Boa pergunta 

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

any plans to add more levels, maps, weapons...?

Boa pergunta 

Isso não vai acontecer. Enquanto a guerra entre Ucrânia e Rússia chegar ao fim 

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Anonymous
Reply to

Today we have completely redesigned payment system and have added a lot of bonuses and rewards for those who support us.
Charged Money is Merged
Now there is common balance for all players on the same account and you can spend it wherever you see fit. Only earned money (like from randoms, etc) is locked to specific player.
More payment amounts
People have been asking for a long time to add amounts lower than $10 and larger than $100 and we have added just that. There is a $4.95 amount added and also amounts up to $999.95. Larger amounts have larger volume bonuses.
Enkord Cash Club
Those players who donate at least $20 per month would receive extra bonuses. Read here about all of the details for loyal donators - Enkord Cash Club terms and conditions.
Gifts to Friends and Clan Mates
Now when you donate, all your friends and clan mates may receive special Supporter's Caskets with 10000E worth of items in them
Repair Kit
Now when you donate $30 or more in single payment, you will receive 2 Repair Kits - one to use and one to give someone as a gift. Repair Kits allow to restore some portion of attrition to any item, so you can repair artifacts now. However, The more powerful artifact is, the less attrition will be repaired.
Supporter's Chest
Now when you donate $30 or more in single payment, you will receive 2 Supporter's Chests - one to use and one to give someone as a gift. Those chests contain random items worth 50000E.
Supporter's Key
Now when you donate $30 or more in single payment, you will receive 2 Supporter's Keys - one to use and one to give someone as a gift. Those keys allow to open up Supporter's Caskets received from your friends or clan mates. Supporter's Caskets contain random items worth 10000E.
VIP Status
When you spend charged Enkord Cash (not the one earned in the game or received as gift or for selling artifacts) you earn VIP points and levels. VIP status provides you the following benefits:

• Discounts for all purchases in Cash Shop
  • All items have increased durability
  • You earn free coins daily

• VIP status is time limited, it prolongs and upgrades when you spend charged Enkord Cash and expires when you don't.
    Increased durability means every time you shoot (or receive damage), there is a chance attrition point will not be taken, which results in overall longer lifetime of the item.
    Combat Perks in shop
    Now you can buy combat perks in shop that was previously can be earned only using recycling.
    Payment History
    Now you can see the history of your purchases on Enkord Website.
    Other Changes
    There are numerous minor changes, but the biggest of them is ability to recycle multiple items of the same type conveniently.
    Conclusions
    Changes are huge and all come in one large update, so please be patient about possible bugs and report them here on forums.
    P.S. Fir-Trees are decorated now. Happy Holidays!
11 months ago Quote
11 months ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him