GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Warning to the clans

1 2

Reply to

You banned! Shut up!

i'm banned but u know know for what so better u shut up and stop plyaing fakes !
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Uahahhahahah auHUhauhauhauhauhauhauhuauh
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Vault-boy doesnt play fame and never fake!
Thats why i am so focking awesome and popular! And I DONT HAVE BAN LIKE YOU, CRUETINS!

I LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!
p.s. i talk about FALLOUT 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
LOL
U guys All are being funny 😁,
Maybe It`s better for all of you to be honest or something ☺
And live ur life like ur supposed to be and not crying about
some Faming points XD!

(It`s Just A game)
Ciao!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker, how about looking at Lucifer from Hells Angels clan doing his fake fames to try to catch up to us in first place. He is doing one right now. Here are some screenshots of a very unrealistic game in junk. The clan leader of TR kicked all his clan members the day before. Now I see that all his new recruits have suddenly found the courage to go against a lvl 35 when just about everyone i asked refuse to go 3v1 against my 29 because they said its too high and I would win.
Having already set a dangerous precedence of banning my clan members on circumstantial evidence, you should ban all these people too.

3x1, a normal game, they full arts personal, and lucifer lose, your clan play 3x with same person in other clan and win all, it really fake fame
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
From today, artifact bonus will be according to attrition lost in battle. (Durable arts will be bringing tiny bonus and ageless will bring no bonus).
Art points for this week were reset and tomorrow past week points will be reset too.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker, how about looking at Lucifer from Hells Angels clan doing his fake fames to try to catch up to us in first place. He is doing one right now. Here are some screenshots of a very unrealistic game in junk. The clan leader of TR kicked all his clan members the day before. Now I see that all his new recruits have suddenly found the courage to go against a lvl 35 when just about everyone i asked refuse to go 3v1 against my 29 because they said its too high and I would win.
Having already set a dangerous precedence of banning my clan members on circumstantial evidence, you should ban all these people too.

you just have to get other players, for example (3 FAME. I did not specifically screens - it turned out):
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5374&d=1317659218
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5375&d=1317659384
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5376&d=1317659478
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5377&d=1317659507
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5372&d=1317621512
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5373&d=1317621522
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

From today, artifact bonus will be according to attrition lost in battle. (Durable arts will be bringing tiny bonus and ageless will bring no bonus).
Art points for this week were reset and tomorrow past week points will be reset too.

Great ! Thanks !
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

briliant ☺
and also hard casher leaders will be spending much more cash on arts..
i admire you bers :P
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
for cruentus
Cruentus behave as if a woman cry. I think it is envious of others. so are children without little brain ..... So it's understandable why complain. If he sees that Sunday I was sixteen hours online to play Fame and to have enough points to take first position. Sorry I did not see a picture of each FAME I played. Cruentus mature for your general knowledge I'm from Romania and Berserker is not racist.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Now is better...

Grom is pleased with this new structure...
Cuz we dont have any fame fakerS...😁
Edited 19 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Grom is pleased with this new structure...
Cuz we dont have any fame fakerS...😁

Grom have players whit a big exp in fake...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Here is the fame right before the reset and right after the reset.
According to my calculations, Hells Angels got 29153 fame in that fame week that just passed. Doesn't anyone ask any questions on how Hells Angels get 29153 fame in a single week?
Berserker, why is it that you are not scrutinising the RUSSIAN clan Hells Angels with their super high fame scores? Is it because you are Russian yourself and you are turning a blind eye to your fellow countrymen?

Curentus plz stop looking guilt in Hells angels becouse Lucifer just use fame bug. When i come hells angels we play fame, lots fame to get higher place in fame, but we do it alwasy normal like= win-300, lose-100. All clans know now is bug with arts coz only need have arts in inventory units, and that do Lucifer and i think more clan do it, but him no use ONE account in several Clan to get this fake. So please stop cry because now you are best fame faker use 1 account in several clan to get +30000...
Ps. Sry for my english 😉
Ps 2. Lucifer is from Romania not Russian ☺
Edited 3 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Curentus plz stop looking guilt in Hells angels becouse Lucifer just use fame bug. When i come hells angels we play fame, lots fame to get higher place in fame, but we do it alwasy normal like= win-300, lose-100. All clans know now is bug with arts coz only need have arts in inventory units, and that do Lucifer and i think more clan do it, but him no use ONE account in several Clan to get this fake. So please stop cry because now you are best fame faker use 1 account in several clan to get +30000...
Ps. Sry for my english 😉
Ps 2. Lucifer is from Romania not Russian ☺

I think he was crying just because not manage to get the gold for fame.🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
why dont u all shutup and play the game just cuz fame all this happend so drop it -.-
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
It's sad, that it's been like this for 10 years
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him