GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

BioSHOCK swearing at Cruentus

Cannot reply, talk is closed

BioSHOCK swearing at Cruentus
I suspect that BioSHOCK was behind getting my own team mates to attack me in that mega where Bobo31 and Binjer got banned. He is one annoying person and he cant help but swear at me because I reported his friends. Please give him a silence in order that he treats people with respect.
Now in terms of putting him on my ignore list like you moderators always tell me - can you please extend the number of people on an ignore list? Giving an account only 10 ignores and expecting us to pay for more is rediculous. Why should I have to pay for someone else being a jerk to me? Extend the ignore listso I don't have to keep on posting these nasty people because my ignore list is full.

BioSHOCK swearing at Cruentus after mega.jpg

13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
1-hes not swearing
2- i agree on unlimited ignore list for people who bought extend ignore list shoul get their e back
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
noob
Mega was winned.and bobo and me shoot acids flash and stun nades for fun.no for kill team mates.cuz bioshock was playing in red 30 minuts... You noob go to cry to your friend explosive and he ban us.i usually get flash acids etc in megas from team mates and never cry for that.so if i get banned for this maybr explosive need ban to 70% of guys in megas.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
You just "plow" the nation. you banned his teammates. And you're the one who said I. Think about it😉
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him