GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Pistol is making rules XD?

Pistol is making rules XD?
[20:37:05] Your chat has been temporary blocked. -P_I-S_T-O_L-: spam and troll
Oh wow , is that new rule ? didnt know that please whenever you add new rules tell us so we dont fall 😁😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
You surpriced?
This guy always do what ever he want so relax and smoke weed everyday
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
You are right, spam is the wrong term here, I have gone ahead and fixed it so it displays the correct reasons instead.
Also, just fyi:
It is also prohibited to discuss moderation and punishments in public like in game chat or forums. If you really need to appeal - do it in private.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

You are right, spam is the wrong term here, I have gone ahead and fixed it so it displays the correct reasons instead.
Also, just fyi:
It is also prohibited to discuss moderation and punishments in public like in game chat or forums. If you really need to appeal - do it in private.

dont act like enkord answer in private
so lets see here
they ban me bca they think i stole killerz acc
ok fine
but when henrique stole danis 50
what happen??
or u guys change rule?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker you need to talk with this pistol, i get silenced for no reason im playing a normal 1x1 and i dont even talk he silence me for 120 minutes and saying "insulting moderator"
Like wtf?🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him