GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FREE reset week !!

FREE reset week !!
Hey everyone,
Gunrox what so called "best" build have been changing overtime.
it used to be all shelters units.. gb doc, gb unit with axe, and nader with gb ( for lvl 50)
and milkors for lower lvls ..etc
then later ppl try laser + grinder 16 ap shelter unit after laser gun and grinder introduced and later some ppl trying to have full ap units it was creative from some players I think the first guy who introduced it was -Georgi-.
and we see some creative builds every while but it is going very slow.
However, there are few builds that rarely players divert from.

- What do you think about having Free reset week !!
where you can reset as much as you want for FREE and by the end of the week you will have your last build.
It would be fun !
The players would enjoy it and would try different builds and will have creative builds that we have not thought about.
Something different from the traditional builds that's most of the players have.
Also the players would try new guns such as Pulsator that most of the players are afraid to try.
Keeping in mind just few players have the luxury to spend cash on reset for the sake of trial.
AGAIN hope admins do not think on short term profit.
Let's players try new build , old players return to reset and enjoy this new experience.
every one would "charge" to buy arm to try different builds.
It would be great if it happens on a yearly base.
These kind of ideas keep the game active and enjoyable.
Abu-Ali
Edited 4 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
2xpulsator and 1xbg built would we worth trying ☺🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I support it but we know the big daddy won't do it also we know the reasons
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
clan tour will be cool
or lvl 30-39 tour🙄

and 3x FREE resets in a year would be awesome for regular players

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to check my interests and occupation u can check my profile 🙄
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
You could introduce it so that you make a quest out of it. For example: Purchase for 50,000 Enkord cash and receive as thanks, one reset each unit
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Instead of free reset we need more resets from random silver medal. You choose how much you spend on this game either its high level in which you pay over 1k per armed, or you play with low levelnin which you dont pay anything because of random cash. In my opinion we should get 10E per minute pretty soon. I know you will hate me for this but i think berserker think it almost the same way.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Instead of free reset we need more resets from random silver medal. You choose how much you spend on this game either its high level in which you pay over 1k per armed, or you play with low levelnin which you dont pay anything because of random cash. In my opinion we should get 10E per minute pretty soon. I know you will hate me for this but i think berserker think it almost the same way.

This meant to be for fun and for the sake of improving the game and attracting players. It can be done once a year in gunrox birthday.
The random cash is really stupid thing after we have many players in Gunrox..
you rely on having no players in random to get cash !
we want to have more than 1000 players in this game where you start a game directly once you click random and no need to waste your time waiting.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
dont include the word " FREE " when u are asking something from gunrox administration
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
guys you are dreaming xD
berserker doesn't listen to the community
idk what if this game is so famous what should he do...
still we should try
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

guys you are dreaming xD
berserker doesn't listen to the community
idk what if this game is so famous what should he do...
still we should try

I think that there will be no updates now, because the only thing the developers would care about right now would be to fix bugs in the game so that the game runs smoothly.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him