GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Highlighting important Issues ! $ E

Highlighting important Issues ! $ E
Hey everyone,
I just have some thoughts that I would like to share with you guys.
- Full arm for 1 game costs 1k= 1$
- Average game would last around 30mins
if
- I lose > would pay another 1k=1$
- I win > would cost me on average 500E = 0.5$
VVVVVVVVVVVV
so on average 750E= 0.75$ per 30 mins
So 1.5$/hour playing.
You know that more than average wage of most of the countries !😲
Here is some statistics :
Hourly minimum wage in Mexico = $1.05
Hourly minimum wage in Russia = $2.27
Hourly minimum wage in Brazil = $2.18
Source:https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/minimum-wage-by-country
These are countries with relatively large economy ☺

I am talking about just playing , not including reset and appearance (Buying T-shirt in real life cheaper than a 100 day T-shirt in Gunrox )
We have told Berserkers about that years ago , and what expected happened the curve of the number of players declining.
Also, that is why ppl faking , I was wondering why some ppl waste hours to lvl up accounts to get 10k E from ref or having many accounts to farm coins then sell them. But the answer is simple , it is VERY EXPENSIVE GAME.
I believe gunrox is a nice game and I like it,
but I do not see my self charging anymore , I left for 3 years and just came back a month a go after hearing about the Mobile and thought things would change. But apparently it is still dead game.

My suggestion is :
1- Make it affordable so it does not worth to fake at least the normal arm. For reset and appearance it is somehow ok to be costly. (as it is )
2- More rewards so players would have a TARGETS AND GOALS. If I am level 50, what is next ?!
3- Keep adding new things , maps guns, clan tournament whatever KEEP the game excited.
4- Back to #1 make it affordable , at least 1/2 of the NORMAL arm price if it is affordable there would be less fake.
anyway I am leaving once my E finish, hopefully would hear a good news and good updates.
Also, I see Berserker focusing on the issue that when ppl join they see no one to play against in the low lvls then they leave which you are trying to solve. It is an issue but not the main problem why we have few players !
( Number of online players right now only 28 !)
Finally, I genuinely hope you sell this game to another company, I bit they would make it a great game ☺
as the number of players getting less, this game would eventually DIE if there is no major action taken, you are trying to revive it but you do not have the skills to.
Consult experts in this field, how can I make my games successful one ?
what is the prober price for every thing?
what I'm missing ?
You should have long term strategies.
Also, any action you are planning to do.. look at the effect of it.
Like the clan perks , you have them then later you removed them.
200 players paying 1/4 of the current arming price is MORE PROFITABLE THAN 28 players paying the current price.

I know Astor is a wise guy , advice your friend Berserker ☺

Good luck all,
Edited 20 hours, 35 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree with you 100%, but mods soon will just delete your post like they did to Yousef's post.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
The prices of E should be focused on geographical areas; where in other countries it would cost less.
For US players, these are not unreasonable prices.
China, and other countries however; they need a separate price system to reflect the difference between consumers. Many games do this, and there is a way.. but it can be difficult to create such a system without 3rd party intervention. Would need an entire billing department for such a grand undertaking. Maybe there are third party payment systems like xosilla that offer this, maybe even xosilla does itself.
Definitely a question for berserker
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I agree with you 100%, but mods soon will just delete your post like they did to Yousef's post.

What was the yousef post??😲😲
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Totally agreed.
Most of GUNROX Players have exactly like Abu-Ali thoughts, this game gonna die more soon.
I Find it very expensive, Berserker tried all his own thoughts. It's the time to listen to your Ancient players ideas. Not?
At the End, We all have the same target, Players and admins both of these sides want to make this game better.
So i advice you to take things simple. Listen to your ancient players and you are not going to regret it.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Agreed, they should understand that..😉
Also hope they don`t delete this thread since its the only way to fix issues😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hey everyone,
if
VVVVVVVVVVVV
So 1.5$/hour playing.
Source:https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/minimum-wage-by-country

I am talking about just playing , not including reset and appearance (Buying T-shirt in real life cheaper than a 100 day T-shirt in Gunrox )
We have told Berserkers about that years ago , and what expected happened the curve of the number of players declining.
Also, that is why ppl faking , I was wondering why some ppl waste hours to lvl up accounts to get 10k E from ref or having many accounts to farm coins then sell them. But the answer is simple , it is VERY EXPENSIVE GAME.
but I do not see my self charging anymore , I left for 3 years and just came back a month a go after hearing about the Mobile and thought things would change. But apparently it is still dead game.

My suggestion is :
1- Make it affordable so it does not worth to fake at least the normal arm. For reset and appearance it is somehow ok to be costly. (as it is )
2- More rewards so players would have a TARGETS AND GOALS. If I am level 50, what is next ?!
3- Keep adding new things , maps guns, clan tournament whatever KEEP the game excited.
4- Back to #1 make it affordable , at least 1/2 of the NORMAL arm price if it is affordable there would be less fake.
anyway I am leaving once my E finish, hopefully would hear a good news and good updates.
Also, I see Berserker focusing on the issue that when ppl join they see no one to play against in the low lvls then they leave which you are trying to solve. It is an issue but not the main problem why we have few players !
Finally, I genuinely hope you sell this game to another company, I bit they would make it a great game ☺
as the number of players getting less, this game would eventually DIE if there is no major action taken, you are trying to revive it but you do not have the skills to. Consult experts in this field, how can I make my games successful one ?
what is the prober price for every thing.
I know Astor is a wise guy , advice your Berserker ☺

Good luck all,

We've trying to say it to berserker since some good years. I'm from Brazil and I can say how hard it is to keep playing.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hmm
So i swap my VPN to somewhere in asia and pay 1/4th the price i would for E normally
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
The best post I have seen, this is what I am talking about, there is a rule that says sell a lot at a low price you earn more, meaning if you make the game accessible to everyone, you will achieve many quarters, some of which are material such as money, and some are intangible, such as bringing in a lot of players, making the game accessible to everyone. He will revive it again, I will give you advice if you do not make it accessible to everyone and make it 100% with the money I will tell you save your effort in gunrox2 because if you make a million Gunrox you will not get many players and thus you will get bored and complain about the players and a little money
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

So i swap my VPN to somewhere in asia and pay 1/4th the price i would for E normally

Hard to do that, when u introduce ur credit card info it recognises where u are from so its hard to do it, unless they do not add this option.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
by the way my full arm costs me around 2k, so for the calculations should be x2.
it is 3$/hr playing for me ☺
I think just cutting the normal arm price to 1/4 of its current price should be fair for most of us. It might be hard and unfair to have different pricing for different countries.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

That’s not actually how it works. You can blackbox or spoof your location while also using a VPN to change your IP address. If you do all that, be prepared to run it off a virtual machine with a Mac changer, and use a foreign bank to process money outside your home country while exchanging it to their currency. Now you can use paypal, but the second you mess up the location settings PayPal will ban your European account like it’s Christmas and freeze all the money inside indefinitely until you can prove your identity.
Some payment services require location settings for processing; protecting from credit card fraud. They’ll disable any attempt to pay while a VPN is enabled or the same MAC address is used in two different locations, it’s very tricky to make this work properly without getting banned in the game, or from middlemen (like PayPal) or having your time wasted because the third party is blocking a step or two with their fraud protection. Just like US can’t use British pounds, they can’t use USD while in their own country. It will always be flagged as fraud
*experience and multiple games, mobile, etc* I never got it to work and I’m pretty fluent in computers. With a degree in programming informational tech
Edited 15 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
sadly they dont give a sh**, we all know this even mods know that the game is too expensive especially armors, mines, also we appreciate the 7E per min in random but still its not enough to buy armed too fast
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
100% agree daily reward system;yes
berserker ideas bad, gunrox players good, give arts to that guy for their idea yes hero xd DEVA FOR EVER, thanks for listening
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hey everyone,
if
VVVVVVVVVVVV
So 1.5$/hour playing.

My suggestion is :
as the number of players getting less, this game would eventually DIE if there is no major action taken, you are trying to revive it but you do not have the skills to.
Consult experts in this field, how can I make my games successful one ?
what is the prober price for every thing?
what I'm missing ?
You should have long term strategies.
Also, any action you are planning to do.. look at the effect of it.
Like the clan perks , you have them then later you removed them.
200 players paying 1/4 of the current arming price is MORE PROFITABLE THAN 28 players paying the current price.

I know Astor is a wise guy , advice your friend Berserker ☺

Good luck all,

This for those who use the dollar and euro. and for those who use reais or other currencies. 10k E - $ 10
10k E - 55R $.
if the ENKORD value were equal for everyone, there would certainly be many players.
for example:
a person who earns $ 1,000 can easily buy 150k E for $ 150.
A person who earns in Brazil R $ 1,000.00 as she will pay 800.00 R $ for 150k E. E should be 1 for 1 in all countries, so we would spend a lot more.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Unfortunately
Crying around, because this and that is not how we want it, unfortunately does not get us any further. The developers see these posts, but will not comment on them, because Gunrox will not be customized according to the wishes of the players, but according to the ideas of the developers, but overall I agree with you on some points.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him