GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ehmzzthelegend

Ehmzzthelegend
This happens to me everytime i play with ehmzzthelegend..
he ist not afk.
he just waste all time so the players wont play random anymore when he is on
and he can loot easy money
This must be solved, or at least admins alarm him to respect other players time.
He play in memo/junk and put each unit in corner of the redzone and just waste all time and type with u.
https://snipboard.io/vGoQaR.jpg
Please check and save my time. he is really annoying, most of time when i see him online i quit the game
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Use the ''report to moderators'' button next time this happens and if I am online, I will spectate to see what is happening ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I Already did it but i think u were offline, nevermind. next time
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Killing yourself in random battle is not allowed, cause you are intentionally pressing "I agree to fight". If you dont want to fight, why would you press that?

And I highly doubt the ruling has changed on that since then.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Do you mean nothing can stop my time wasters?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
No, I was replying to another post but that person has since been banned from the forums ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
The-Avenger player AFK in mega
Since he reported ehmzthelegend being afk in 1x1 and wasting his precious time in 1x1 games... Im right now in mega with the-avenger and this is his like 3rd or 4th turn not playing mega and wasting our lifes here. I can say for sure that he should be looking for his butt first then looking for others...
BTW
Its not problem only him.. there are more players like Arek who discconects after he says he needs to go... Like why do you start mega if you have to go?? hellsspawn missed 1 turn but thats ok for me and he didnt go complitly afk like these 2 "players" they cant even be called like that since they dont play anything they are just staying afk there.
Edited 4 minutes later by . Reason: forgot to put precious.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
maybe an update where u make the player auto-quit if he goes afk or dc for 3 turns? :3
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

maybe an update where u make the player auto-quit if he goes afk or dc for 3 turns? :3

I talked about this topic in the thread “The Structur of Gunrox”, but unfortunately no feedback from an administrator yet. ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him