GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

An ETA on GR2?

An ETA on GR2?
I think we would all like a updated blog about Gunrox 2, or an ETA. I know you made the announcement in 2020 saying 6 months have went into it. It’s been almost 5-6 months after-the-fact; making up a year so far. Yet no word to the status of it.
Thanks
(Due to the lack of games able to play based on my availability, I can’t play as much as I’d like to. The completion of the new game would boost the player count allowing me to find more battles; I expect)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
GUNROX 2 main purpose was to make a cross-platform version which could be played everywhere (mobile, etc). Since we have managed to port GUNROX 1 to mobile, the main selling point of G2 vanished, therefore we decided we better focus on improving G1 first and postprone G2 until there will be nothing left to import in G1.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
bers try maybe making a fresh new intro theme for gunrox like the one george made back in the day and maybe promoting it on youtube ads that way you can not only get gunrox's name out there but also enkord as a compnay
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

GUNROX 2 main purpose was to make a cross-platform version which could be played everywhere (mobile, etc). Since we have managed to port GUNROX 1 to mobile, the main selling point of G2 vanished, therefore we decided we better focus on improving G1 first and postprone G2 until there will be nothing left to import in G1.

Thanks for the reply;
Awesome, can we expect that this means more updates and integration of the new features (posted in announcement regarding GR2) in the existing game model?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thanks for the reply;
Awesome, can we expect that this means more updates and integration of the new features (posted in announcement regarding GR2) in the existing game model?

Yes and no. Not all announced features can be integrated without changing the core of the game.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes and no. Not all announced features can be integrated without changing the core of the game.

Will there be a release date any time soon for Gunrox 2?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Will there be a release date any time soon for Gunrox 2?

Berserker pretty much answered that in his first reply. The answer is No.
Edited 1 day later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker Terry much answered that in his first reply. The answer is No.

Maybe it’ll be a surprise 🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Maybe it’ll be a surprise 🙄

sometimes it shouldn't be a surprise so many people can wait for it and when it comes many players will sign up thx 😎
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
As we know, there will be a lot of players coming back when Gunrox2 is on the market, so we should be patient, because maybe it will happen this year or at the beginning of the year. Waiting and drinking tea is the best thing to do.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him