GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Enforce your laws the same way to EVERYONE

Enforce your laws the same way to EVERYONE
I got 120mins silenced for saying the other, less educated, word for butt, alright no complains there but how come someone gets his account banned for obscene name but this player is lvl30 playing probably for a long time, the game doesn't even allow us to use his nickname due to foul language..
so please punish everyone not just the ones you want to.
https://prnt.sc/134l7al
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Well i wont even post mine or i get banned here too
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Bans
Well, i guess bans should be equal also. For stealing 1M+ E, person gets permantly banend on 1 account (I think rules specifies that every single accoutn will be banned, but dont quote me on this, need to go read it through again). While i charged back some of the cashand got banned on TheMurder - as rules specifies, my ban is permanent and unban cost is the chargeback amount +20% fee. Looks fair, rules specifies that, all good. And then, next day bers comes online and randomly bans every single account of mine (Xiri, Maboom) permantly, IP bans me for 100 years (yes, i cant even create a new account now), and all theese with a reason "chargeback". Also even innocent players got banned for it (one of my friends account, which i was logged in once i beleave, but that was enough to get him permantly banned also). So, it really seems like bers cares about his money more than about anything else ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him