GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New weapons for the future

New weapons for the future

Hello dear players, today I would like to introduce you to new weapons. As we know there have been no new weapons in Gunrox for over 10 years and after a while it is boring in my opinion. As you can see in the pictures there are four weapons, then I'll start to tell you what kind of weapons they are and what they can do. Everything I list and tell here are only examples and not fixed components, so please don't get me: "the name sucks" or "what kind of design is that? Looks like rubbish" I've made a real effort for these weapons it should generally be switched as shown in the picture First of all, I gave the weapons names and what kind of weapon I will tell you too.
Rocket Blaster

This weapon is a rocket launcher weapon and shoots missiles and only needs 8 AP what makes the weapon so special, is that its shots are very precise. I like this weapon the most.
Frogshot

This weapon is a assault rifle weapon and shoots poisonous shots and needs only 5 AP each shot, so that not only cause high damage to the enemy, but also poison them.
Deadmaker Shotgun

This weapon is a shotgun weapon and is very lethal when close enough to your opponent. The lucky thing about the weapon is that it can also be used from a distance and consumes 5 AP per shot.
Shark Gun
(I can't include it, because only 4 images at the topic are allowed, but you can see it in the first image above)
Finally, we have a submachine gun here. This submachine gun is safe to fire and you cannot avoid this weapon. The shark submachine gun only consumes 3 AP and is very useful in combat, what makes it so special is its shape like a shark which can be very dangerous.
What do you say about the weapons? Do you like it? Should I also do armor and other things? I look forward to feedbacks.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Which is your favorite gun?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hmm
I like the idea but gunrox is based on realistic weapons the 120 skill weapons are just an fantasy weapon as extra if this weapons will be included there should be more fixes then just getting more weapons in the game..
The concept is nice but I think the work will be too much for now but it looks great ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thank you for your reply. Which weapon do you like most? If new weapons, armor, maps are added then more players will certainly come back because it will be interesting again ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice!
EXCELENT IDEA! SNOOPY FOR MOD NOW!!! ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thank you very much, it would be nice if these two weapons are introduced.

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
It's a realistic game, but you could use the weapons as "skin"
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Good design, would be nice for skins / new guns
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thank you so much! It would be nice if it were introduced as a skin for VIP players.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
COOL
I really appreciate your effort in designing those weapons, they look great and deffinetly something to look forward if added to the game, but those guns in my opinion belongs to 120 skills(futuristic) as someone already said, for me it feels those weapons doesnt really fit to gunrox, more classical/realistic weapons would be better, maybe, everyone has their different opinions on this.
What would be great is to have alternatives for currently in the game guns, for example.
Rifles: AKSU - MP40, AK47 - M4A1
Pistols: PM - M1911, GLOCK - TACTICAL USP
Machine guns: RPK - PPSH-41
For 120 skills your weapons are more fitting
Notes:
These weapons may only be bought in cash shop and retain same range/damage OR there slight damage difference or ap usage to fit better player needs in their battle.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
MAP
Also I really would like to see different map, maybe a rotational map that changes every week or month.
Examples:
Empty map - no buildings, covers, or other stuff only boxes
Mirror map - both sides are exactly the same like an outpost
Water map - water plain map
Lvl 50 map - map only for level 50's
Mountain map - a map for maybe 24~ or between 35-45
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I doubt any new weapons will be added to the game since every category already has weapons for every 20 skill points and it would require extensive testing and balancing along with the other weapons to make it fit, I can bring it up to the admin team but it is highly unlikely - even as skins, just simply don't make sense.

Also I really would like to see different map, maybe a rotational map that changes every week or month.
Examples:
Empty map - no buildings, covers, or other stuff only boxes
Mirror map - both sides are exactly the same like an outpost
Water map - water plain map
Lvl 50 map - map only for level 50's
Mountain map - a map for maybe 24~ or between 35-45

The player base is low enough already, most of the time as it is now, Mystic Forest, Memorial and Ice Valley are empty or have 1-2 players, adding new maps will not happen anytime soon, as it stands right now, removing maps would be more logical rather than adding new ones, but perhaps we can remove some maps and add a rotational map, will bring it up to the admin team but don't have high expectations as it is now ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I doubt any new weapons will be added to the game since every category already has weapons for every 20 skill points and it would require extensive testing and balancing along with the other weapons to make it fit, I can bring it up to the admin team but it is highly unlikely - even as skins, just simply don't make sense.

The player base is low enough already, most of the time as it is now, Mystic Forest, Memorial and Ice Valley are empty or have 1-2 players, adding new maps will not happen anytime soon, as it stands right now, removing maps would be more logical rather than adding new ones, but perhaps we can remove some maps and add a rotational map, will bring it up to the admin team but don't have high expectations as it is now ☺

First the structure of Gunrox should be changed, then you can talk about new weapons & armor. This game has real potential, because it is a completely different way from the area <<Strategy Game>> I’m sure we’re all of the same opinion.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I like the idea but gunrox is based on realistic weapons the 120 skill weapons are just an fantasy weapon as extra if this weapons will be included there should be more fixes then just getting more weapons in the game..
The concept is nice but I think the work will be too much for now but it looks great ☺

So the Laser sword and the Imp Power Alien Armors ist realistic? Haha no. They can increas new guns and armors would be nice. Would be cool if they increas this guns with green laser shots :-)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him