GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To the Enkord Team

Cannot reply, talk is closed

To the Enkord Team
I find this really funny, the other games are even laughin at you guys.
I log on to gunrox, all of a sudden my accounts all are silenced to idk maybe 2 weeks?
so i share my accounts, 'several of them' to my siblings and basically one of them got in to a fight against a admin so the admin decided to mute all of the accounts.
So i made a new account to try talking with an admin and telling him what happened here, he muted me also for 'blackmailing an admin' lol...
I tried once again, with a NEW account talking to this new mod 'pistol' who is still lost out in the woods trying to figure out how to moderate a server, i asked him a simple question 'what is blackmailing an admin' and guess what?
Na you're wrong, he didn't mute me he instead ignored me.
take this letter seriously, and i mean read this really carefully.
You're administrating the game really wrong, you don't know what you're doing. You're muting everyone as if it was a fucking gift. I legit shared some of my experience to other games & developers and they are legit laughing at you guys. You're not helping out here, not even trying to explain yourselves & lastly but most important not even helping.
im out,
Joker, almost 11 years of gunrox experience.
Edited 6 minutes later by . Reason: cause i can.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Advice

I find this really funny, the other games are even laughin at you guys.
I log on to gunrox, all of a sudden my accounts all are silenced to idk maybe 2 weeks?
so i share my accounts, 'several of them' to my siblings and basically one of them got in to a fight against a admin so the admin decided to mute all of the accounts.
So i made a new account to try talking with an admin and telling him what happened here, he muted me also for 'blackmailing an admin' lol...
I tried once again, with a NEW account talking to this new mod 'pistol' who is still lost out in the woods trying to figure out how to moderate a server, i asked him a simple question 'what is blackmailing an admin' and guess what?
Na you're wrong, he didn't mute me he instead ignored me.
take this letter seriously, and i mean read this really carefully.
You're administrating the game really wrong, you don't know what you're doing. You're muting everyone as if it was a fucking gift. I legit shared some of my experience to other games & developers and they are legit laughing at you guys. You're not helping out here, not even trying to explain yourselves & lastly but most important not even helping.
im out,
Joker, almost 11 years of gunrox experience.

Sharing accounts between sevaral users, giving away accounts, entering other user's account with or without his consent.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
First of all, sharing accounts is not allowed. Second of all, telling admin "we will not charge any money if you dont do " is called blackmailing and is a bad idea.
2 years ago
2 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him