GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Wheel of fortune [Suggestion]

Wheel of fortune [Suggestion]

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to something. The wheel of fortune.
The name and the picture already reveal what it can be, the wheel of fortune.
I don't want to talk a lot, I just want to get started and tell you about the functions of the wheel of fortune.
I wish that it will be included, because it is a very great feature 🙄
,,What is a wheel of fortune?''
The wheel of fortune is a wheel where there are great prizes.
,,How does the wheel of fortune work?"
You press the "SPIN" button in the middle and the wheel begins to turn. And it turns and turns and gets slower and slower until it comes to a bar and there is a price. Please note that each spin costs you 500 Enkord Cash
,,What kind of great prizes can be won?"
• Artifact
• 1.000 Enkord Cash
• Premium ammunition
• LOSE (You won nothing)
• Antique Key
What do you say about it? it's just an idea and a suggestion, if you like this idea give a thumbs up in the comments, or if you have an improvement then please comment. Thank you and have fun in the game ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to something. The wheel of fortune.
The name and the picture already reveal what it can be, the wheel of fortune.
I don't want to talk a lot, I just want to get started and tell you about the functions of the wheel of fortune.
I wish that it will be included, because it is a very great feature 🙄
,,What is a wheel of fortune?''
The wheel of fortune is a wheel where there are great prizes.
,,How does the wheel of fortune work?"
You press the "SPIN" button in the middle and the wheel begins to turn. And it turns and turns and gets slower and slower until it comes to a bar and there is a price. Please note that each spin costs you 500 Enkord Cash
,,What kind of great prizes can be won?"
• Artifact
• 1.000 Enkord Cash
• Premium ammunition
• LOSE (You won nothing)
• Antique Key
What do you say about it? it's just an idea and a suggestion, if you like this idea give a thumbs up in the comments, or if you have an improvement then please comment. Thank you and have fun in the game ☺

TBH - every idea is an nice idea... and this is ofc something that can look in to.. they just gotta put prizez thats worth the cost of a spin..
example : spin cant cost 500 and the prize is A key..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

TBH - every idea is an nice idea... and this is ofc something that can look in to.. they just gotta put prizez thats worth the cost of a spin..
example : spin cant cost 500 and the prize is A key..

Thanks for the feedback, the rewards and cost of a spin were just one example.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
If that wheel will be able to use coins as fuel, the coin price will rise, the example is irrelevant with keys because keys should be a low level prize.
This ideea could work but there are tens of things more important to just fix/ do:
-focusing on an fakefame system
-focusing on an antifake system on auto mode. Not with 3 mods targeting all day and waiting to find one
-focusing on marketing and new player adoption
-more updates / more UTILITY ( not 1000000E FC-Barcelona t-shirts that last 3 usless months.
-new set of weapons / new gameplay possibility / new types and modes of game.
There is a ton of good things you could do. You can not make money if you don't invest money in your game. That's it.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

If that wheel will be able to use coins as fuel, the coin price will rise, the example is irrelevant with keys because keys should be a low level prize.
This ideea could work but there are tens of things more important to just fix/ do:
-focusing on an fakefame system
-focusing on an antifake system on auto mode. Not with 3 mods targeting all day and waiting to find one
-focusing on marketing and new player adoption
-more updates / more UTILITY ( not 1000000E FC-Barcelona t-shirts that last 3 usless months.
-new set of weapons / new gameplay possibility / new types and modes of game.
There is a ton of good things you could do. You can not make money if you don't invest money in your game. That's it.

Thank you! So the idea is good in my opinion, but it could be expanded a bit. I fully agree with you, I am sure that the points you mentioned are already known from Berserker and it will definitely change in the future. We can all only hope and wait ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Up to date: I thought again about what prices could be inserted and how much could costs each spin, but in the end if the system is inserted, Berserker will decide anyway

,,What kind of great prizes can be won and how much each spin costs?"

- Artifact (Blue Rank 3 - 5)
- 500 Enkord Cash
- 1500 Experience oints
- Premium ammunition (Random kind)
- LOSE (You won nothing)
- Doubles experience (For example 3 of it)
- Receive 1 coin
- 1 free rotation

Each spin costs = 100 Enkord cash.
But I would be very happy if it is introduced because it is a completely new feature, we'll wait and see what an administrator says on this topic.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
and from which lvl we can use that?
🙄🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I haven't thought about that yet, but I would say from level 1, because you can easily reach level 2 by turning the wheel (You get xp points if you lucky) if there are no players in the level and nobody would complain that there are no players to get level up.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice pic snoopy
do you make that picture with the wheel in gunrox yourself? looks kinda nice lol
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

do you make that picture with the wheel in gunrox yourself? looks kinda nice lol

Thanks for your comment, but as you can see None of the administrators have given any feedback, so I don’t want to say anything about it. Is a nice feature, but is not noticed unfortunately.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ainstain IQ
10 players left online,hard to find a match for play and thats your suggestion rly?.Please no more high IQ ideas i cant hold them...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Snoopy, stop giving ideas, they literally dont care. Game is dying, they will launch an "update", get some players back and it will die again. Its a cycle c:
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

10 players left online,hard to find a match for play and thats your suggestion rly?.Please no more high IQ ideas i cant hold them...

Speak reasonably to me, if you would notice a bit with your “High IQ” that I have already made a contribution on the subject: “Player vs. Player” of course you didn’t see that and comment unnecessarily with such sentences, read first, then comment 😉
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Snoopy, stop giving ideas, they literally dont care. Game is dying, they will launch an "update", get some players back and it will die again. Its a cycle c:

I’m aware of that, but as you can see, this feature is a way to get some percentage player reach back.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
gunrox or slot machines?

Speak reasonably to me, if you would notice a bit with your “High IQ” that I have already made a contribution on the subject: “Player vs. Player” of course you didn’t see that and comment unnecessarily with such sentences, read first, then comment 😉

Ofc i not read all your stupid post i dont wana burn lots of brain cells.You try to ressurect a dead game with stupid ideas,rly wheel of fortune...Who u think back to game for that,tell me just one person who could.We here for the game play,we try all combo of weapons-buildings,maps,tournaments,fames etc.We see berserker make a last try to back players and he fail(he admit it,i speak with facts).So he put his azz down and start make gunrox 2.We all know developments have a income for liveing from those games and we support them.So lets wait for open beta version for n2 and we start play-charge cash and all will be happy.I can understand its bad you hear your ideas is stupid but u have to accept it,world is hard...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him