GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The Tournament 10-14

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

im writing for my cousin Comming, it is a bug in gunrox right now and he won his tournament fight vs GoldenStar but didnt go to round 6 instead it was TKO on his fight, he was in gunrox alot of times but because of his work he told GoldenStar i will come back last minutes/hour because he cant leave his work. in 19:52 he was on but didnt fight so he started the fight in 19:58 and the game was a tournament fight and you can also watch the replays from gunrox overdays you had 90days record i think ? he started it 19:58 he won 20:13 i think it was but when he finished he couldnt choose time for next day so he looked in tournament and it says TKO, every1 in clover and active players who saw the game was chocked and im telling you if you can help us fix this bug and make the right choice and watch the replay to see if he fighted tourney fight or not. the fight began as tournamant fight and ended like it but still GoldenStar won by a bug, please help us fix this problem he needs to get in tournament tomorrow with round 6 players.

Reported by .

2 years ago
Reply to
Hey Macaskill If you really are goldenstar Thats Nice to talk the truth i like that, respect to you We Will se Wha the admins Will do bro
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Hi macaskill If you really are goldenstar Thats Nice to talk the truth here, respect to you We Will see What the admins Will do bro
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Hello berserker.
Now the final Round is over.
RedNight did come 2 min before his time and When he lost/win it wasnt TKO like it was on mine now i got a question. If the Bug is fixed Will We just get over it and forget about i lost my quarterfinal Round for a gunrox Bug?
When i still won.
What reward would i get now because i think you all saw that it was a Bug and goldenstar himself told you the truth.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
hello berserker.
any news from tournament ? what have you done and what will be done for the bug and for the unfair game... me vs goldenstar, im still waiting and i hope you make it fair bers.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Greet-wilders won 😁
2 years ago
2 years ago
chenna i know bro... but it was a bug me vs goldenstar, i won the game but in the tournament info it says TKO and we played the match 19:58 so that was the bug and goldenstar was going to the quarterfinal, and goldenstar him self is the proof.. and when i searched for help no admins was on and the tournament was keep going until now they are investigating it but im confused it taking so long time. i was spending alot of premiums ammo from my 50s to my lower acc for tourney and i was taking my whole time on this tournament because i know i would come to final but there was a bug in gunrox that throw me out from tournament and that is why i need help to make it fair at least.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Like berserker already stated:

We will investigate the tournament system to see if there are bugs in it which could caused this.

You will not get any reward, issues exist in the game and they are fixed once reported and/or discovered - if we start compensating a player for one issue, we will have to start compensating everyone for every small issue.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Its not an easy to investigate the reason. If this is a bug, it is possbile we will need for this bug to happen again to catch and fix. We will make some changes in the next update bug we will not know if it helped or not until it happens again. Considering that during 10 years of tournaments this never happened before, it is not clear if it is a bug or you did something wrong like accidently pressing Alt+F4 or something.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

i was spending alot of premiums ammo from my 50s to my lower acc for tourney and i was taking my whole time on this tournament because i know i would come to final but there was a bug in gunrox that throw me out from tournament and that is why i need help to make it fair at least.

Pistol is correct. I am sorry for what happened to you, but if we compensate you for this, what is next? Compensating people for loosing items due to disconnect? We are looking into the issue and made some changes that hopefully will prevent this bug from happpening in the future, that's all we can do.
2 years ago
2 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him