GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Game Crashing and FPS frames drop

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I dont know if a new version of the game have been pushed today.. the game was working fine from yesterday till today morning..
the game is just crashing and lagging so hard.. causing my device to overheat.
also happened on 2 devices..
Astor please check.

Reported by .

3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I dont know if a new version of the game have been pushed today.. the game was working fine from yesterday till today morning..
the game is just crashing and lagging so hard.. causing my device to overheat.
Astor please check.

Guys please Check as the game crash on Web mobile frequently and i have to reload the page
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
The game crashes for me too when I enter battle. It has to be something to do with the update i thjnk because it has been fine before. Someone from admin needs to look into this.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

The game crashes for me too when I enter battle. It has to be something to do with the update i thjnk because it has been fine before. Someone from admin needs to look into this.

Which version are you trying on which device/computer?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Which devices?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Also those who have problem try to delete the shortcut of the game from phone, then open https://www.enkord.com/game/gunrox/ and add it again.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Also those who have problem try to delete the shortcut of the game from phone, then open https://www.enkord.com/game/gunrox/ and add it again.

already tried, to do it but failed.. still crashes.. and randomly lag for no reason.
devices are samsung A5 and samsung note 10 inch
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Try again now
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Try again now

Still the same the game at first so smooth and perfect after couples of mins in game it laggs and site might crashs.. also the temp of the devices turns up high.. i really dont know what causing this... i used to play the game on same device for more than 5 months now
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
We are working on the issue
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I've made some changes, try again now.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I've made some changes, try again now.

Please Berserker fix this issue ASAP i cant play on my mobile it s unbearably ☹
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Please Berserker fix this issue ASAP i cant play on my mobile it s unbearably ☹

I have fixed the game for phones with Chrome 90 on Android, but it will run without music until Google will fix their bug.
Let me know if it works now.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have fixed the game for phones with Chrome 90 on Android, but it will run without music until Google will fix their bug.
Let me know if it works now.

music still there and again it crashed twice when i investigated i found that the game consume more CPU than usual also more ram.. any device i use get over heated.. idk what is running or rendering in a loop that does that
or it s just me
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him