GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Styling Event

1 2 3

Reply to
Theme: Zombie Apocalypse

These took awhile to complete, I had to mold larger bodies which wasn't easy. I did all the weapons and effects
1- Brute Zombie with a Spiked Drift-wood (roughly 2x bigger than a normal unit and paying homage to dead rising 2)
2- Frankenstein Zombie (harnesses electricity with a nuclear core heart powering him; also has "snake lightning" encircling him)
3- Run of the mill zombie, missing arm. ( Feathered spear going through his skull (mostly tried to do a feathered javelin as a nod to Jotun TT2 but kinda looks like a mace/spear)
Edited 10 hours, 4 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks Snoopy for this event; I genuinely enjoyed doing these. I’ve never tried to do pixel art before, so it took a long time xD
I wish I could have included the other 3; they were the hunters. But I’ll save them for the next event ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hello, we‘re going to the last 7 days til the winners are announced. Try your chance and take a part of it.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Participant
Among Us edition:
Blue, Black, Brown and Green
https://gyazo.com/192b4fc1ab5b179a18280733b7d3649f
https://gyazo.com/d6d16dfa7e4ab9abb183a1d7856eaf3d
Sadly there are no blue colour skin 😁
If links are not working let me know.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Theme: Zombie Apocalypse

These took awhile to complete, I had to mold larger bodies which wasn't easy. I did all the weapons and effects
1- Brute Zombie with a Spiked Drift-wood (roughly 2x bigger than a normal unit and paying homage to dead rising 2)
2- Frankenstein Zombie (harnesses electricity with a nuclear core heart powering him; also has "snake lightning" encircling him)
3- Run of the mill zombie, missing arm. ( Feathered spear going through his skull (mostly tried to do a feathered javelin as a nod to Jotun TT2 but kinda looks like a mace/spear)

With that amount of work, it would be a shame if you don't win. This is an obvious choice imo.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
We almost made it, six days to announce. To all participants, I wish you continued success! May the best win in this event
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Don’t miss your chance, there’s still four days left.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Will you do one of these again snoopy? I have a predator hunter set I had partially finished with a hand-made concept helicopter/ground Apache background (for the zombie theme)
I might just post it anyway unfinished, but not until after the event. I have hoped this will start a new trend. Maybe a weapon artistic event, or concept weapons (or arts) event next time
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Will you do one of these again snoopy? I have a predator hunter set I had partially finished with a hand-made concept helicopter/ground Apache background (for the zombie theme)
I might just post it anyway unfinished, but not until after the event. I have hoped this will start a new trend. Maybe a weapon artistic event, or concept weapons (or arts) event next time

Hello, maybe I will start a great event afterwards, but let’s see. It’s going to be a surprise 😉 Sure, you’re welcome to post it. I’m curious what you’ve conjured there.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Today is the last day to attend the event. I would like to thank all the players who took part and wish you continued success and luck, may the best players win. In the future you will find even more events of the same kind.

if there are not 30 players in the event, the event will be canceled.

Multi Accounts won't be allowed and not counted.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
https://imgur.com/eDKqLOs

i hope damager should get disqualify for using appearance out of cash shop
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

https://imgur.com/eDKqLOs

i hope damager should get disqualify for using appearance out of cash shop

If that was the case then I think everyone would be disqualified. Except of course... you ☺
But I used the appearances as a blank canvas so I could artistically recreate what I envisioned. Don’t know if your argument really holds water ☺
Also 26/30 or so people posted not including double posts. Looks like nobody wins, it was fun none-the less
- if I were to place, I am/was going to share it among friends.
Edited 7 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

If that was the case then I think everyone would be disqualified. Except of course... you ☺
But I used the appearances as a blank canvas so I could artistically recreate what I envisioned. Don’t know if your argument really holds water ☺
Also 26/30 or so people posted not including double posts. Looks like nobody wins, it was fun none-the less
- if I were to place, I am/was going to share it among friends.

concept of this so-called event is to be creative, doesnt matter if u win or lose, its only about expanding ur creativity and having fun,
indian----army is just hungry for enkord cash, as he always been, sadly
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

indian----army is just hungry for enkord cash, as he always been, sadly

mean you stalking him since 2012 😲😲
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him